Embracing the Windows Phone Culture...

TrophyNostalgia

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, recently discovered wpcentral.com and am extremely happy to be here. This is an excellent website. I absolutely love Windows Phone. It was my first smartphone and was the new thing on the market when I was upgrading. Never regretted my decision going with the Windows Phone OS. It has been beautiful, efficient, and enjoyable. Will never switch to anything else and hope it continues to expand.

I am an enthusiastic HTC Trophy user through Verizon. Looking forward to the Windows Phone 8 announcement to see how Microsoft will expand the Windows Phone ecosystem to bigger and better things (like kicking out higher end handsets in Verizon).

Would love to get to know you guys on this site and am glad to be a part of the community. Hit me up some time!

Last edited:

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Welcome aboard the good ship WP. :)

I have been embracing team Windows Phone since Nodo as, after 3 minutes of playing with my HD7 (in store), I knew Microsoft had created something special. Ever since, this ship has only grown bigger, stronger, and more importantly, continues to hold a bearing where BIG things await in the horizon. Metro, Windows 8, Windows Share, Xbox Smartglass, Skydrive, Microsoft Surface, the list goes on...

It's a great time to embrace it. :)

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Welcome.
I had a HTC HD7 myself. Currently have a RaZr. But I'm back to Windows Phone 8 as I realized, Android is all steam no strength.

This is a great community with some very helpful people....u will have a great time here..

Welcome and cheers!

Sent from my RaZr Nexus.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon