Hello!

I'm new to the forums here but have had a Windows Phone now since Jan 2011. It does lack a few features but it's gradually getting there. I love the phone none the less.

I started out with a HTC HD7 after trading my iPhone for it and then now onto a Lumia 900 in White. I'm looking to get a WP8 in the next couple of months though a long with a Surface :).

Cheers,

S.
    08-28-2012 08:28 AM
    Welcome to WPCentral!
    08-28-2012 08:48 AM
    Hello!

I'm new to the forums here but have had a Windows Phone now since Jan 2011. It does lack a few features but it's gradually getting there. I love the phone none the less.

I started out with a HTC HD7 after trading my iPhone for it and then now onto a Lumia 900 in White. I'm looking to get a WP8 in the next couple of months though a long with a Surface :).

Cheers,

S.
    Welcome aboard!
    08-28-2012 06:35 PM
    Hello and welcome to WPC. I'm enjoying my Lumia as well.
    08-28-2012 09:23 PM
    Hello. Where in Scotland are you
    Thanks Guys. I'm in Falkirk mate!
    08-30-2012 06:42 AM
    Hello!

I started out with a HTC HD7 after trading my iPhone for it and then now onto a Lumia 900 in White. I'm looking to buy cohiba esplendidos get a WP8 in the next couple of months though a long with a Surface :).

Cheers,

S.
    Hello Spiritus! Welcome to the forum..

I'm Dani from UK, I'm new too..

I would love to see more posts from you..

Regards,
    Dani
    09-24-2012 12:57 AM
    Hi and welcome to wpcentral. :)

There are a lot of very nice, helpful people here.

I hope you enjoy your interactions with everyone.
    09-24-2012 01:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD