My name is Yodani Quezada and I hail from Houston, TX. I'm an avid tech geek and I've been leaning towards Microsoft lately because of the whole 3 screens ecosystem. It really has me excited. Prior to my cyan Nokia Lumia 900 (rooting for the old Finnish company and underdog) I had an HTC Titan, and an HTC Surround -- before that I was an iPhone user since the original one on AT&T - **** I still ahve a grandfathered unlimited plan with LTE. I got my girlfriend to switch to a Samsung Focus and then a Lumia 900 after her HTC Android phone kept rebooting itself on its own. Got my cousin to switch from a Galazy S to a Lumia 710, and got my sister in law to get an HTC Titan after a miserable experience from a Palm Pixi. I am an interior design student and loved the modern UI of the Zune HD. Naturally windows phone was delightful, especially since it is so fast and fluid. I love to talk about Windows Phone and Windows 8 and am excited for all these new things. In fact, I am so excited I might just be a Microsoft Store employee in less than a WEEK! ;) Nice to be part of the community and I use WPCentral to stay on top of the news along with following @APNWindowsPhone.
    09-03-2012 10:31 PM
    Hello there, neo nuke. Welcome to Windows Phone Central! :P
    Neo Nuke likes this.
    09-05-2012 04:57 AM
    Welcome aboard!! :)
    09-07-2012 08:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD