I can upload music of itunes to my nokia lumia?

YossMan

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
I recently changed my phone, but I wanted to know if I can put my music of itunes in my nokia lumia 900. If I can do it, How I do it? And also I want to know if I can do this with a nokia lumia 920.

lifeinhisway83

May 14, 2012
Visit site
For the 900 you will need to use the Zune software for loading music to the device. If you have MP3's that you play in Itunes those will load in Zune without a problem. If they are songs that you bought from Itunes, you will have to burn them to cd's and then rip them back as mp3's onto your computer or use a program like Sound Taxi to convert the itunes music files to mp3's.

With the 920, we will probably be using the Xbox music app to load music. Not 100% though, someone else may correct me on this one.

I hope this helps!

Last edited:

TonyDedrick

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
For the 900 you will need to use the Zune software for loading music to the device. If you have MP3's that you play in Itunes those will load in Zune without a problem. If they are songs that you bought from Itunes, you will have to burn them to cd's and then rip them back as mp3's onto your computer or use a program like Sound Taxi to convert the itunes music files to mp3's.

With the 920, we will probably be using the Xbox music app to load music. Not 100% though, someone else may correct me on this one.

I hope this helps!

Not sure if that's entirely necessary. I think it depends on when you purchased the music. If its before iTunes went DRM free and its protected, then yes. You have to go through those kind of work arounds. If its after, stuff will automatically appear on Zune and you can then upload the music to your WP. Pretty much the case for me

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786