Just dropping in to say hey. Currently have a Galaxy Nexus but moving over to Windows Phone shortly once I've got everything from my phone transferred to the computer :)
    10-30-2012 10:06 AM
    LOVE having an international flavor to WP!! Keep us Yanks up on how the carriers and tech blogs respond to the new WP devices!! Great to have ya!!
    10-30-2012 10:30 AM
    Just dropping in to say hey. Currently have a Galaxy Nexus but moving over to Windows Phone shortly once I've got everything from my phone transferred to the computer :)
    Hey SpencerUK!

I am on a Motorola Droid X on Verizon and I tried upgrading to a Galaxy Nexus, but I couldn't keep a 4G signal and their tech level 2 people couldn't help, something with my account programming for signals, but I got fed up with it and decided to abandon Android for now. I want to try something new. Looking forward to the ATIV!
    10-30-2012 11:31 AM
    Hello and welcome. Glad you could join us. That Nexus is such a battery hog and never performed how I wanted it to... I didn't keep it for long.

What device will you be using on the WP platform?
    10-30-2012 06:10 PM
    Hello and welcome. Glad you could join us. That Nexus is such a battery hog and never performed how I wanted it to... I didn't keep it for long.

10-30-2012 06:10 PM

Getting 3 new phones funny enough.

LG Nexus 4 (as its not costing me anything)
    HTC 8S (because I like the size)
    And either an 8X or Lumia 920 as my main :)
    11-01-2012 10:38 AM
    Getting 3 new phones funny enough.

LG Nexus 4 (as its not costing me anything)
    HTC 8S (because I like the size)
    And either an 8X or Lumia 920 as my main :)
    Awesome! That's great to try all three.

Welcome to wpcentral. :)
    11-01-2012 10:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD