Introduction

rplyons

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Richard, 26, Southampton (UK).

Currently using a Nokia Lumia 710 and attempting to get hold of a 920...looking next to impossible at this very moment

Rich Edmonds

PC Editor
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Hello, Richard. Welcome to Windows Phone Central. Waiting on the Lumia 920? The HTC 8X is now available if you haven't already had a go with it. I'd recommend heading to your local Phones4u and trying it out :giggle:

rplyons

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to WPCentral, Richard! Good luck scoring a 920!!
Aye you're telling me, I've had to admit defeat sadly until this stupid 'Exclusivity Period' with the EE Group finishes...so I'll be buying myself a NOKIA Lumia 820, that way my patience will remain intact!

rplyons

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Hello, Richard. Welcome to Windows Phone Central. Waiting on the Lumia 920? The HTC 8X is now available if you haven't already had a go with it. I'd recommend heading to your local Phones4u and trying it out :giggle:
I did consider whether I would buy a Windows Phone 8X by HTC, but the fact that it isn't 4G means that I will stray away from it.

I must be honest I really really want the NOKIA Lumia 920 for all the technology they've crammed into it, not to mention that gorgeous 1280x768 display!

But with this 'Exclusivity Period' hanging over the 920 in the UK with the EE Group I will have to admit defeat for now, so an 820 it is until the 920 is finally released into General Market.

Shame, NOKIA advertises the 920 as the Flagship Windows Phone 8 device...yet hardly anyone will be able to get it for a minimum of 2 months, and potential customers won't have the patience, I'm one of a very few people that will hold on for it (3 Mobile Customer)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb