New to WP8

smf98aggie

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
Hey people, I'm Shawn. New to WP8; well, I will be as soon as my white Lumia 920 gets here. Right now, it's sitting at the Ft. Worth USPS facility and should be here Monday or Tuesday. Can't wait to drop my Android phone and play with this thing! :D
I'm on here all the time reading the news articles, but just now decided to become a member. Hopefully, once I get my phone, I'll be able to contribute to the forums some.

WPmunkey

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Well we are glad to have you. I initially misread your post from the preview window. I thought you said YOU were sitting at the USPS sorting facility waiting for your phone! I was like "Wow, he sure is dedicated!"

Since you are coming from Android I know you will love your new Windows Phone!

smf98aggie

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
LOL!! :lol: No, I'm not that crazy. Now, if it were a new iPhone unveiling... ;) jk. Anyways, I finally got to pick up my phone this afternoon at my local post office. I haven't activated it yet (gotta wait for my AT&T rep to get my data plan set up correctly and take off the stupid $36 upgrade fee), but I've been setting other stuff up. So far, it's pretty damn cool!

Well we are glad to have you. I initially misread your post from the preview window. I thought you said YOU were sitting at the USPS sorting facility waiting for your phone! I was like "Wow, he sure is dedicated!"

Since you are coming from Android I know you will love your new Windows Phone!

speedtouch

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Nice! I sure do hope you like WP8. I haven't tried it yet, waiting on a phone I want to buy, but it's looking real good so far. Enjoy your new phone!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felix999