Hi, I just got my first WP (Lumia 822) this past week and I'm loving it!

I've been reading up on WP since WP7. I've lurked until now, but I plan on frequenting here more as I find more things out about the phone.

I love the People Hub. And I love how you can pin nearly everything to the start screen. So besides saying hello, what is your favorite thing or two about WP8?
    12-01-2012 06:55 PM
    Welcome to the club. I too love the Live Tile screen dynamic. Really brings the device to life and makes it work for you much more seamlessly and dynamically. Other things I would say I love:

1. The lockscreen, especially now with the ability to use different apps to control what is on it. The bing lockscreen is genius.
    2. The hub concept in general is awesome and hopefully they will expand on it more for other things. Ways to make the phone more organized and bringing data from multiple sources into an area is so much more functional than singular apps all over the place for everything.
    12-01-2012 07:23 PM
    What's up! Welcome to WPC and the WP platform.

My favorite part of WP is the fluidity of the OS.and the dedicated camera button.
    12-02-2012 10:57 PM
    Hi fusioncept and welcome to WPCentral! I'm glad you decided to join our friendly community.
    12-02-2012 11:06 PM
    I love the animations of the tiles. It makes my phone feel almost alive.

Welcome to the forums. Please participate a lot!
    12-05-2012 02:30 PM
    Hi, I just got my first WP (Lumia 822) this past week and I'm loving it!

I've been reading up on WP since WP7. I've lurked until now, but I plan on frequenting here more as I find more things out about the phone.

I love the People Hub. And I love how you can pin nearly everything to the start screen. So besides saying hello, what is your favorite thing or two about WP8?
    Live Tiles and OneNote for me. There's plenty more I really like but it starts with those two. I would be remiss if I did not add the following as strong offerings as well for me: camera, Office Mobile, XBox Music and people Hub
    12-05-2012 02:42 PM
    Live tiles! So much difference!

Go to mytil.es to see a whole bunch of configurations! Also if you have trouble organizing them, Wiztiles free has a great bunch of tile themes you can use to organize it even further.

In Michigan the super sensitive touchscreen is especially helpful since I don't have to take off my leather gloves
    12-05-2012 03:01 PM