Its official I made my switch from ios to my 1st Windows phone

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Its official I made my switch from ios to my 1st Windows phone. I got the HTC 8x on verizon

Welcome aboard! WP8 is quite a different beast than iOS and well, many other OSs too. Don't be afraid to ask if you can't find something. I still learn new things from time to time lol.

Paul May

Lumia 950 & Surface Pro Champion
Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to WP from an early adopter. I started with WP7.0 and the LG Quantum, went through the Titan 1, and Titan 2 before picking up the L920. There have been some bumpy roads along the way but imo its been worth it.

laity78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Thanks guys! Loving the 8x, but learning a complete new operating system there's alot I need to figure out yet being new to Windows. I have a few questions if u all dont mind helping me out? I can usually figure out almost anything but it would save me alot of time playing around an research

aubreyq

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I have a few questions if u all dont mind helping me out? I can usually figure out almost anything but it would save me alot of time playing around an research
Jump in the Windows Phone 8 or HTC 8X forums and ask away! I'm sure people will be more than willing to help you out.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to WPC. I'm still trying to get my hands on an 8X myself. I already have a 920, but I'm greedy =)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786