Hi I'm imem

imem

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi all I'm from Sweden long time Android user. Like the idee of free software but I'm going to take the step up in to a WP8 phone.
Well I'm a family man with a wonderful wife and a 13 years old son. I'm was brought in to the world when the Chevrolet had big "wings" on the back of the car (1965) the last year then they got smaller

Im

Skickat fr?n min HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e via Tapatalk 2

thzman

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Sv: Hi I'm imem

Gooooo, Sweden!!!:)

And wellcome.

Yes, I'm from Sweden too, and like you an Android user, for the moment. I'm planning on buying the lumia 920, but that will be on the other side of new year.

Sent from my phone by airwaves.

imem

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Sv: Hi I'm imem

Gooooo, Sweden!!!:)

And wellcome.

Yes, I'm from Sweden too, and like you an Android user, for the moment. I'm planning on buying the lumia 920, but that will be on the other side of new year.

Sent from my phone by airwaves.

I or hej
Well I'm leaning to buy that phone to I like the design of HTC 8x and 8s especially 8s but what I seen on the net Nokia is much better and way not buy a phone from our neighbors
I'm looking to se if there is a blue lumia 920 but can't find one.
What color are you going for

Skickat fr?n min HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e via Tapatalk 2

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the forums! I'm enjoying my 920, but I am also trying to get my hands on an 8x. I love the form factor, colors and feel of the device, but went with Nokia because I dislike HTC.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos