New User

dlando71

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi all!
Moved from a Blackberry Storm 2 to a Nokia Lumia 920....it's like moving from Roseanne Barr to Kate Upton. I love this phone! Everything is fast and (knock on wood) haven't had any real problems yet. Espn app was a little funky, but that seems to have fixed itself. Updates went smoothly, couldn't have asked for a smoother transition. Cheers!

D

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Welcome aboard and glad you are enjoying your new phone so far. My espn app gets a little spazzed every now and then too. I'm starting to like the ESPN ScoreCenter app better.

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
welcome.gif

Next, who are Roseanna Barr and Kate Upton?

irvin792

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Hi all!
Moved from a Blackberry Storm 2 to a Nokia Lumia 920....it's like moving from Roseanne Barr to Kate Upton. I love this phone! Everything is fast and (knock on wood) haven't had any real problems yet. Espn app was a little funky, but that seems to have fixed itself. Updates went smoothly, couldn't have asked for a smoother transition. Cheers!

D

you poor soul, you had to put up with the storm 2 for a long time huh? I had both the 1 and the 2.......horrible phones

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi and welcome to WPCentral! :smile:

I never had a Blackberry Storm, but I had a 9700 before I switched to Windows Phone. I'm much happier with Windows Phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon