Return Windows Phone User

knowname

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Hello All.

I've been a loyal Blackberry user for the last few years but I am recently back to windows with a new 8x. Prior to my Blackberry, I had an IPaq. So happy to return to Windows and to learn all the exciting things I can do with this phone.

Oliver Newell

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
Welcome both of you. I have been a windows phone user for around a year and a half. On a Lumia 920 which is phanominal. People experience with Windows phone is much the same as people buying Lexus cars. Although they are not a spopular as the mainstream, more of their owers are satisfied than with other products, in other words the percentage of people who have these products are more satisfied with them. Less complaining. Windows phone is slowly taking off. I hope it does very well. Welcome back again.

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Welcome; know name & phonohead to "WP Central" the forums to answer any questions you may have. Feel free to post and ask about your new phones in our community :)
Great to have you.

christenmartin

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Hello fellow blackberry user. I just switched yesterday after finding out z10 wouldn't be out for 2 months (US).I've been eyeing the 920 for a while. So far blown away. Very different from blackberry though so a bit of a learning curve, for me anyway. :)

knowname

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Hello fellow blackberry user. I just switched yesterday after finding out z10 wouldn't be out for 2 months (US).I've been eyeing the 920 for a while. So far blown away. Very different from blackberry though so a bit of a learning curve, for me anyway. :)

I was in the same boat christen. For a while there I wanted to take back my windows phone. It was just so big and flashy compared to my 9900. I always found myself texting from my blackerry. But once I stayed with my 8x I am very happy. Much quicker, efficient, dynamic and I dont need the keyboard with how well the speech to text works.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs