Hello all.

I live in Melbourne and on the verge of getting a Lumia 920. There is a chance that I may have to stick to my current OS - Android - if I can't find a carrier that makes both the forthcoming Xperia Z and the 920 available on a plan. I want to avoid HTC as they pissed me off big time with my current devices.

I've played around with the Lumia is shops and it feels and looks great :) I'm looking forward to Win Phone 8 OS too. I've never owned and Apple product and never will (but I think they are good in a... one-dimensional kinda way). I like Android and how flexible / customizable it is (I'm using a Win Phone 8 launcher to pretend I've got it). The reason why I want to switch is that I want a phone that is a phone first and foremost and not a device to spend hours configuring, app-hunting and fine tuning. Win Phone 8 will limit my timewasting and, I think, do a great job at the core stuff that a smartphone needs to do. This is my thinking, anyway.

Hope to be talking about my 920 soon :)
    01-30-2013 11:46 PM
    Hi architxt and welcome to WPCentral.

I hope you are able to find a carrier that has the Lumia 920.
    01-30-2013 11:50 PM
    welcome to the site.

the lumia 920 is a lovely device and i hope you get one you can enjoy
    01-30-2013 11:52 PM
    Welcome aboard ⚓ architxt glad to have you here and congrats on your choice Lumia 920 it's a great phone.
    01-31-2013 05:27 AM