allow me...

RL76

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
herrroooo,

allow me to introduce myself. name is RANDi and finally got myself a roger's unlocked phone, thx to a member on here. been lurking the forum researching before i made the purchase. previous phone was a nokia N8, love the phone and still do. had a mytouch phone for about 15 minutes and didn't like andriod at all. not a fan of iOS. not new to the win8 phone since i bought the HTC 8X for the girlfriend and got to play with it. went to the ATT store today since my friend works there and had him trim the sim for me. he was so nice, he even gave me a brand new wireless charger stand.
the 920 works great on Tmobile's 4G (san diego), didn't have to do anything to it after i installed the sim. so far i'm loving it. only thing i really don't like about it is the lack of T9 and message led notification. i know it's not the phone but windows. i don't do instagram so it doesn't bother me a bit. it would make a great selling point though...

i can't wait to start taking pix with it. i'll post them up on the proper thread, of course...

a nokia fan,
RL

Zeroplanetz

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Herrroooo back at ya!!! Welcome here. But one question - is the i in your name really lower case? Haha just messing enjoy the 920 its a great phone ��

RL76

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
thx for the welcome...
so far so good with the phone...
how i type my name is just for the forums...

RL

pkcable

VR Expert
Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
Welcome RANDi (see I respected your name typing wishes lol)! If you have any questions or problems please let us know. :)

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Welcome Randi. Good to have you and good to know it was one of our slaves that got you into WP. I kid I kid, but seriously it's great to have you on board.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans