PymbleSoftware

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi there,
Software developer from Sydney, Australia. I wrote a book on the Samsung bada phone platform at the behest of a known book publisher when I worked for Samsung (the publisher then cancelled the book after it was completed, when it became obvious that bada wasn't going anywhere). I am not a fan of anything especially, I will code on/for anything... poker machines, banks mainframes, defence systems, military simulators, UNIX, Linux, Windows, OpenVMS, iOS, Android, Windows Phone, bada and any programming languages.

I've just won a Nokia 820 from an app I developed on my HTC 8S. I am kind of wondering what to do with it when I get it. I guess with two WP8 phones I could do bluetooth/comms apps. I am already making a little money out of iOS.... Wondering what to do... What's next... thinking about paying for my child's education, and as someone once said "Show me the money"...

R.

Last edited:

PymbleSoftware

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Welcome!!!!! We got to get you to start developing for BB10! (sorry guys I couldn't resist! ;) )
Thanks for the welcome. I've done Blackberry stuff a few years ago: SOAP code to send/receive data to/from (on average 15Tb) database instances in Hong Kong, Dubai, and I think somewhere in the US or Europe. Big Corporate stuff. If someone wants to send me a BB10, you can add www. and .com to my user name to get my P.O. Box address on the first page, and I'll see what I can do ;)

R.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs