Hello,

My name is Mike, I am from Vancouver :) I have been using an iPhone since the jail break was available for the 1st iPhone. I recently switched to Android....lasted about 4 months :)
    Last week I made the switch to a Nokia 920 so far I am loving it though I'm a little bummed out by the lack of apps.

The FB looks cool but isn't really all that functional. I have started using the web site instead.
    Songza, great music app with kick-but playlist. I have tried to use the site but when the phone goes to sleep so do the tunes :(
    Instagram, ya I have read the forums and yup i know that there other user that want it and other that don't. I use this a lot and this has been a bit of a heart breaker.
    FitBit, i have tried the apps but without an official app I can not pair the device.
    Drop Box, I have a 50gb account and though SkyDrive is really nice it is not the same. I have been using the DropBox web interface.

I have a couple of questions about the OS that I cant figure out.

I can only upload original size photos or any video when connected to WiFi. This seems a little silly, there should be some way to override this.
    Filter a list in the People area that shows only people with phone numbers.
    I cant seem to get a Google search result. I have tried to switch it in settings but it just wont take.

There are a few other things but I'm rambling.
    Im really enjoying exploring this forum and thanks to the admins for the work they are doing.

Windows phone is an amazing OS and I'm really enjoying the experience so far. To be perfectly honest it reminds me of iOS when it first came out.

Thanks
    Mike
    03-04-2013 09:44 PM
    Welcome aboard ⚓ mike great to have you here, yes the OS is a diamond in the rough and is getting better everyday. I never had iPhone so can't say much about it. But anyway welcome.
    03-05-2013 06:54 AM
    Welcome to WPCentral! If you post your questions in the Windows Phone 8 operating system someone on here can probably help you out.
    03-05-2013 08:58 PM
    Agreed. Be sure to drop a post in the WP8 section. Welcome aboard anyway though.
    03-05-2013 09:13 PM