Hi, my name is Delilah. I have been a faithful visitor for about 10 months. I think this site is one of the best WP focused sites ever.
    I recently released an app for WP8 called "find+collect" and it has been extremely difficult to promote it. So sadly this is my shameful way of saying HEY "go try my app!"
    it's FREE. I created mainly for gamers ---- but I tried to make it for everyone. Please tell me what you think.
    03-08-2013 12:07 AM
    Hi Delilah! Always great to see developers support WP!

You should post about your app and link in the Windows Phone Apps forum: http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-phone-apps/
    Laura Knotek and rdubmu like this.
    03-08-2013 12:13 AM
    Hi and welcome to WPCentral.

It's always great to have new members and new developers here.
    03-08-2013 12:17 AM
    :) I mean to be as nice as possible , although your app idea is good , its really a niche app where 99% would just not need it.
    I need you to brain storm a way to use the same exact code to do something else.
    I think one idea comes to my mind that can fit this code , IS tv shows/movies and games bragging, it would be named brag about.
    It'll be about bragging about how many tv shows you've seen or what they are , or how many games you played. and although this sounds incredibly lame its still not as niche as your idea . :) P.S , doesn't hurt to do this app next to your original app , More apps from a developer the better chance someone uses it.
    03-08-2013 12:18 AM
    Welcome, and don't forget our Developer forums and our Developer Programme.
    03-08-2013 05:02 AM
    Welcome aboard Delilah! Great to have you here, developers are always in need. There's a great developers thread you might want to look at. In the meantime I'll look at your application.
    03-08-2013 05:21 AM
    Thanks for the feedback everyone! It's great to see and be part of such an active community with the same interests as mine.
    I absolutely love WP8 and I am eager to create more apps for it. The bragging idea is pretty cool and I can see how it would fit... I will definitely give it a look.
    Many thanks for pointing me to the developers forum.. Once I correct a selection bug that I found and complete the bar-code feature I am probably going to tackle a puzzle game or something ---- the ideas are flowing ... it's such a beautiful thing! <-- the emoticons are awesome!
    03-08-2013 04:40 PM
    FYI, I just found out that comicvine changed their API. I have already released a patch for that should release in by Thursday.
    04-01-2013 11:29 AM
    Welcome, Delilah! I'll check your app out once my WP8 comes in. It looks like it might suit the compulsively organizes side of me well.
    04-02-2013 10:27 AM
    Hey Delilah! Welcome to WPCentral! I'm curious how easy you've found it to develop for Windows Phone compared to other platforms so far?
    04-02-2013 10:29 AM