Hi! My name is Delilah.. I am a developer.. but mostly a lurker

delilah116

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi, my name is Delilah. I have been a faithful visitor for about 10 months. I think this site is one of the best WP focused sites ever. :wink:
I recently released an app for WP8 called "find+collect" and it has been extremely difficult to promote it. So sadly this is my shameful way of saying HEY "go try my app!"
it's FREE. I created mainly for gamers ---- but I tried to make it for everyone. Please tell me what you think.

Nabkawe5

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
:) I mean to be as nice as possible , although your app idea is good , its really a niche app where 99% would just not need it.
I need you to brain storm a way to use the same exact code to do something else.
I think one idea comes to my mind that can fit this code , IS tv shows/movies and games bragging, it would be named brag about.
It'll be about bragging about how many tv shows you've seen or what they are , or how many games you played. and although this sounds incredibly lame its still not as niche as your idea . :) P.S , doesn't hurt to do this app next to your original app , More apps from a developer the better chance someone uses it.

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Welcome aboard Delilah! Great to have you here, developers are always in need. There's a great developers thread you might want to look at. In the meantime I'll look at your application.

delilah116

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the feedback everyone! It's great to see and be part of such an active community with the same interests as mine.
I absolutely love WP8 :love: and I am eager to create more apps for it. The bragging idea is pretty cool and I can see how it would fit... I will definitely give it a look.
Many thanks for pointing me to the developers forum.. Once I correct a selection bug that I found and complete the bar-code feature I am probably going to tackle a puzzle game or something ---- the ideas are flowing ... it's such a beautiful thing! :winktongue: <-- the emoticons are awesome!

delilah116

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
FYI, I just found out that comicvine changed their API. I have already released a patch for that should release in by Thursday.

iloveamystery

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Welcome, Delilah! I'll check your app out once my WP8 comes in. It looks like it might suit the compulsively organizes side of me well. :unhappysweat:

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey Delilah! Welcome to WPCentral! I'm curious how easy you've found it to develop for Windows Phone compared to other platforms so far?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans