The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Hey guys,

WP8gaming here. We are a group of student who has recently won a Windows Phone 8 Hackathon in Montral and starting to work full time on releasing game for Windows phone 8. I'm so happy that my team finally agreed to go for WP8, since I was the only one with a WP8 (samsumg Ativ S) and one of them even got a lumia (I really liked it, but I need that SD slot :S). So we are currently working on a really cool game that his really popular on IOS and Android, but we found missing in WP8 store. I can't tell more for the moment because everyone would kill me, but I was so excited that I couldn't wait to tell everyone over here (Got my personnal account over here for a while (since my HTC HD7 :P)). We have a twitter that we recently started to tell people about what's going on and we will launch a blog soon about how to developp an app, what we should develop next, what we should improve and all about ads and revenue.(It will be both in French and in English, since we are from Montral). Since our first project is almost done (maybe a month to go, design stuff and approbation ), we also want some idea on what to design next and what the community really want. We will mostly focus on game !

So yeah, I will stop here !

Our Twitter : WP8gaming Follow us, give us some idea and input on our work.

Blog : Soon

Have a great day,

WP8gaming team
    Bee Mon, Mr.Nuron and BIGPADDY like this.
    04-06-2013 01:29 AM
    If you want someone to beta test your game, let me know. I have a developer account too and hence my phone can side load apps.

My best for your development endeavor :)
    WP8gaming likes this.
    04-06-2013 01:43 AM
    Best of luck!...try making 'free' apps :p
    WP8gaming likes this.
    04-06-2013 02:11 AM
    @Jay_wpcentral I will let you know for sure, especially if you have a phone that we don't !

@mxtremex We will indeed focus on free app, we like to believe that people will buy our premium version of the app if they really like it, but we will always have a complete free version :)
    Last edited by WP8gaming; 04-06-2013 at 10:14 AM.
    04-06-2013 09:57 AM
    @Jay_wpcentral I will let you know for sure, especially if you have a phone that we don't !

@mxtremex We will indeed focus on free app, we like to believe that people will buy our premium version of the app if they really like it, but we will always have a complete free version :)
    Can I suggest a trial version? Also, you can push apps into BETA and tell Microsoft which Live IDs are allowed to download it. No sideloading needed. I have a Lumia 920 btw, and welcome aboard. Us mods can help you out as well. Check for Orange, Green, and Red names.
    WP8gaming likes this.
    04-06-2013 11:00 AM
    Welcome to the forums guys! I don't think you'll have a problem getting beta testers here :)
    WP8gaming likes this.
    04-06-2013 11:06 AM
    Do you guys want ideas for future games?
    WP8gaming likes this.
    04-06-2013 11:34 AM
    Hi, guys.

Im from the UK, and would gladly help with testing any apps or games that are needed.
    I have a 920 on EE in the UK. I don't have a dev account yet but am currently looking into it due to wishing to write a couple of apps :)
    Contact me on polomint@gmail dot com if you need me :)
    WP8gaming likes this.
    04-06-2013 12:12 PM
    @Paladinleeds Depending on the games, we will opt for a trial if we think that it's better option for us :) . Thanks for the tip on beta testing and I will surely look out for mods if I have any problems !

@Muessig Haha great, we can't have too much :D

@Ferrarifan123 Yeah, we surely need more idea, that's why we will have the blog and twitter :)

@Paulsalame Hi fellow montrealer :) Great to hear from you, I will keep your email

@Polomint, thanks a lot, testing needs to be worldwide ! haha :)
    04-06-2013 12:40 PM
    Hey guys,

Since I know a lot of you were interested in beta testing, here the links to more info about the game :Pop Icon Quiz

And some info about the beta testing : Beta Testing
    04-17-2013 02:56 PM
    Links noted. Will help in anyway I can :)
    04-22-2013 08:30 AM