new Lumia 620 user

malih

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Just recently purchased a black Lumia 620, contract free, replacing android phone Xperia arc S,

it's been about a month and I have complains, but quite satisfied with the purchase. For the price of 620, I can tolerate WP8 flaws, also mostly because I have an iPod touch as companion device.

Hopefully there'll be a day when I can confidently purchase a high end Lumia without requiring an iPod touch to pick up the slack.

In short, I love my beautiful Lumia! 😁

(the first app I purchased from the store is WPCentral app, and I'm glad I did)

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Wecome aboard. Glad you are enjoying your phone. Hopefully the things that will be coming with GDR2 & 3, plus Blue will get rid of the need to carry anything else.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
for the longest time i would carry two devices - a palm pilot and an ipod touch
the palm for information and some old apps, the ipod for everything web and media

malih

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Thank you very much for the warm welcome,

for the longest time i would carry two devices - a palm pilot and an ipod touch
the palm for information and some old apps, the ipod for everything web and media
Yeah, I also use the iPod for web and media, but also for gaming, purchased a handful of games from earlier iPhone days, cause I have ditched PC gaming since then.
Lumia is used mostly for voice call, messaging, social network and lately some photography too, sadly the iPod touch don't have nfc to easily transfer photos for instagram uploads.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium