The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Hi everybody,

I recently discover this forum, and i'm glad to see a community around WP.
    I came from a Galaxy SIII, without any regrets except the deezer application (too much bugs compared to the android version)

By the way if some devellopers needs graphic from theirs applications, i'm ready !

You can see my portfolio here : Directeur Artistique // Graphic and Motion Designer // Freelance PARIS // Jade Dalloul

See you

PS: I'm a french
    05-30-2013 03:41 AM
    I think you scared everyone off ;) haha

Welcome to the board! We have loads of information here as you may have read, just make sure you at least give the "search" function a try before posting! :D
    05-30-2013 02:32 PM
    Hey jade, you're clearly a talented graphic designer and that's coming from another designer :). Hope you settle in well and don't be afraid to ask questions!
    05-30-2013 03:25 PM
    Hi Jade and welcome to WPCentral.

It's always nice to see new folks here.
    05-30-2013 03:38 PM
    Welcome to WP Central!
    05-30-2013 04:02 PM
    Welcome aboard great to have you here, I took a look at your designs well they look great.
    Keep up the good work.
    05-30-2013 07:00 PM
    Welcome!

I took a couple semesters in Web Design not too long ago. I think most of us creative people are leaning towards the Windows Phone OS because of its emphasis on typography and simple yet colorful design.
    05-31-2013 02:19 AM
    Nice web layout! I think you could make it a little brighter from the start but not too bright because I like the highlights. Just my opinion from a design point of view. Your work is great! I have never reached that level technically so I respect what you've done I know it's not an easy road.
    Hi everybody,

I recently discover this forum, and i'm glad to see a community around WP.
    I came from a Galaxy SIII, without any regrets except the deezer application (too much bugs compared to the android version)

By the way if some devellopers needs graphic from theirs applications, i'm ready !

You can see my portfolio here : Directeur Artistique // Graphic and Motion Designer // Freelance PARIS // Jade Dalloul

See you

05-31-2013 02:25 AM
    Thanks every one, it's a big pleasure to read your messages about my work ! :)

@clbarker10 : you right about the darkness, i will think about it.
    05-31-2013 07:00 AM
    Hey there jade2293.

First of all, welcome, from another graphic designer, this time from the UK!
    I've taken a look at your site and the only change I would make, would be to make the direction arrows on the right white instead of dark, to balance out both sides of the page, that way it doesn't seem "side heavy" :)

Other than that, nicely laid out, and the content you've created is pretty much spot on, too! You have some good content there, and the work you have shown is not only visually pleasing, but modern to boot :) - as for the contrast of the site, I actually like the fact it's dark. The hovering really gives focus to the content itself, rather than the site design itself.

That aside, I see you've come over from one of those nasty cheap-looking Galaxy things that I've heard a lot about? I hope you're liking your new gadget. My 920 never leaves my side now!

Anyway hope to see you around on the forums :)

Toodles!

Toodles?? Did I really say that? Something must be seriously wrong with me today. Where's me meds?!
    Last edited by Nukey Pearce; 06-01-2013 at 04:58 AM.
    05-31-2013 01:34 PM