TrustyCow Dog

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Hey short time windows phone user here and I love it. Way better for me than iOS and Android.

Only bad thing is after two weeks with the phone a freak fall from about 4 inches high cracked the screen and it's subsquently spidered the entire screen making the phone nearly worthless to me.

Just checking here to see if I can't find a good deal on a 928 or another 8x.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Welcome! Well, you can either check at the Marketplace, or see if you can get it fixed or replaced. Assuming where you live isn't one of those places with horrible customer service, I'd suggest that before buying another one, try to have it fixed.

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Hi and welcome aboard here at WP central, sorry to hear about your accident and hope you get that behind ya soon so you can get to the fun stuff of owning a Windows Phone!
Good luck.

TrustyCow Dog

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Yeah that post limitation made it difficult to reply to people so I just picked up a 928 for $29 off NewEgg and added a line to my contract.

My old line is due to expire in a few months anyway, Ill just downgrade it to a dummy ESN, and cancel it when its expired. Hopefully I can switch the number on the expiring contract to the new line, if not owell guess i'll just have a new number, which is okay since I recently moved anyway :D

ionamartin123

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
hi, that's horrible. After spending for phones, we have to be very careful as these will break pretty easily. Though this is practical and everyone says so, I can't take these things well. Phones has to be made much stronger.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos