Impress with WP8

redtail34

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

Just want to say that Nokia WP8 made me a convert. Just got my lumia 521 with Tmobile. So far I'm very satisfied. I was out looking for a new phone. I wanted to get the z10 or bb10 but the price is too high and the software is still buggy. Why Nokia WP8? I remember before nokia was "the man phone". So I got into youtube and find out how durable they are compare to z10. That sold me out first. I had the impression that since it's windows it's going to be buggy. Surprise, it's very smooth. I really like the size of it, enough to put it inside my pocket and not a gargantuan. Price is affordable. I wanted to get bb10 so bad but with the reboots and battery drains, it's not just a money well spent. So for now, I'd stick with windows and nokia.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

Just want to say that Nokia WP8 made me a convert. Just got my lumia 521 with Tmobile. So far I'm very satisfied. I was out looking for a new phone. I wanted to get the z10 or bb10 but the price is too high and the software is still buggy. Why Nokia WP8? I remember before nokia was "the man phone". So I got into youtube and find out how durable they are compare to z10. That sold me out first. I had the impression that since it's windows it's going to be buggy. Surprise, it's very smooth. I really like the size of it, enough to put it inside my pocket and not a gargantuan. Price is affordable. I wanted to get bb10 so bad but with the reboots and battery drains, it's not just a money well spent. So for now, I'd stick with windows and nokia.

Welcome to WPCentral and glad to hear you love your new phone! It really is the best bang for your buck off contract.

Trust me, you aren't the first who thought negative about the OS because it uses the Windows name! Glad your giving it a chance.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa