DH Broke My RAZR so now I have a Lumia 928 :grin:

Cindy_H

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Yep...that's right. DH thought he could fix my cracked screen and my RAZR wound up in pieces! I had planned on making the switch when my contract was up next year, so since I was not due an upgrade, I had to pay full price for my 928...guess that'll teach him to mess with my phone!

The RAZR was my first smartphone...I fought the whole smartphone thing tooth and nail for a long time. All I needed was a phone I could call and text on, I said. I've had an LG flip phone, an ENV 3, and a Samsung Intensity. In the end, too much down time at work (I'm an Aircraft Electrician for RAFB) and the resulting boredom drove me to purchase the RAZR. I actually wanted a Windows phone then, but DH talked me into the RAZR, because he new of an app that would allow him to run his laptop of my phone's data. He's used that app a grand total of 1 time in the year I owned the RAZR. This time, I got the phone I wanted.

I'm not one of the Insta-Snap-Vine-chatogram, crowd, so the lack of official apps there doesn't trouble me. I'm not a big FB user, either, so I think the Me hub will be sufficient. I have to admit I will miss Google Keep and Google Keyboard, though. I am finding the WP keyboard easier to type on though than the default Android keyboard. Still looking for something close to Google Keep for jotting down quick notes. OK, I think I've rambled on enough for now.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Windows Phone. You might give One Note a shot. Syncs with your SkyDrive and can be accessed from your computer.

vakama94

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
Have you tried using Evernote?, even for quick notes it's great and you can have it on a lot of devices.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk 2

Cindy_H

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
@vakama94:
I had Evernote on my RAZR. I actually uninstalled it when Google Keep came out. If the WP8 version will let me pin individual notes to my start screen, I may become an Evernote user again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12