Res215dg

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Hey Guys

This is my third stint with Windows Phone:

• HTC Fuze 6.5
  • HTC Surround 7.0-7.5
  • Lumia 920 :eek:rly:

I was there when the anticipated Windows 7.5 Mango update was released- refreshing my page every 5 minutes for availability - great times haha
Left to Android with a Sony Ericcson and lastly HTC One X- After having updated to Android 4.1 on my HTC, things could not have gone worse- both software and hardware wise for the phone-
Finally, was able to pick up a new/mint condition Nokia Lumia 920 Black w/ Otterbox Defender for $200 off CL- It's been a week exactly and I can see how much things have improved and changed since WP 7.5 :eek:rly: There are some things I miss from Android, and some basic features that WP8 desperately needs added, but overall I'm loving my new phone and happy to be back

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Welcome back it's great that you are giving the OS a second chance and I believe you will find it much better than before.
Please just ask any questions here in the forums that you need help with so your transition goes smoothly.
Good luck with your 920

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey Res215dg, awesome to see you back here. Take a look at the 920 forums, there's quite a lot of activity there :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos