Hello Everyone!!

VDub2174

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Hello all!!

I'm a member over at Android Central but have been lurking here for a little while. I have an unhealthy obsession for mobile devices and therefore need to know everything I can about all devices :)

juanitoriv

Windows 10 Champion
Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Wow, that's a broad question. They're all awesome. Differences across devices are in re: audio, camera, memory, ram, etc.. Depends on what you think you want. Narrow it down a bit, sure you'll get answers

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Welcome. Is there a specific model that brought you here? Or just the curiosity of a different system you want to learn more about?

eric12341

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to WPCentral and no you aren't required to have a WP device for membership but it is encouraged. Hopefully we can help you find one that meets your needs.

VDub2174

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Welcome. Is there a specific model that brought you here? Or just the curiosity of a different system you want to learn more about?
The HTC 8X looks interesting and I'm definitely curious to learn more about the system. I've had BB devices in the past and learned a lot about them, I currently have an Android device (I'm an Ambassador over at AC) and I'm all about playing around with that system, and now I want to learn about the WP system.

Welcome to WPCentral and no you aren't required to have a WP device for membership but it is encouraged. Hopefully we can help you find one that meets your needs.
I think it helps to learn as much about the other systems as possible. I've always been interested in the WP OS so I figured this would be the place to start :smile:

VDub2174

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Wow, that's a broad question. They're all awesome. Differences across devices are in re: audio, camera, memory, ram, etc.. Depends on what you think you want. Narrow it down a bit, sure you'll get answers

My apologies, it was more of a statement saying I want to learn more about the WP system than a question. I should have worded it better.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12