Hello...again.

Colby Lee

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
I introduced myself a couple months back but I haven't been on here much. I am reintroducing myself now, not as an 8x owner, but as a new Lumia 520 user. This is my 5th Windows Phone, and my 3rd Windows Phone 8.

What may be surprising to some people is that I sold my "like new" 8x for $160 just to buy the 520 from AT&T for $100. I feel it was worth it. I liked the broken Lumia I had before better than my 8x, and so far I like the 520 the best. I like the smaller screen and solid feel of the 520. I can actually drop it in my pocket, where as I had to push (force) the 8x in my pocket. The only downside to this is phone, as far as I'm concerned, is no light on the back. I do miss my LED flashlight, though I can easily do without it (the screen light isn't bad at all). In conclusion, the reason I like the 520 so much is that it reminds me of the Samsung Focus Flash, which was my favorite Windows Phone until today.

Anyways, I'm a big Microsoft fan and hope to become a MCSA professional in the next 2 years. I'm going to be more active on the forums than before, and I hope to learn some things along the way.

(Funny how "Lumia" is considered a misspelled word by spell-check here)

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Welcome back Colby Lee glad to hear your liking the 520, as far as a flashlight there are many apps available you may want to check out the one I using called flashlight xt it has rear and front screen lights, good luck.

Colby Lee

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Welcome back Colby Lee glad to hear your liking the 520, as far as a flashlight there are many apps available you may want to check out the one I using called flashlight xt it has rear and front screen lights, good luck.

Yes. XT is the one I use on every WP. I like the simplicity of it. Good suggestion though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss