Proud to be Pinoy (WPC Filipino Community)

Hero Calibo

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
hndi poh. casing lang poh. black kasi lumia ko kaya para bigyan ito ng kulay, bumili ako ng cc cover. may gray at red ako ngayon. Lumia 920 has already a built-in wireless charging capability di gaya ng 925 at 1020.

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
yeah, i tried the always on package , butit's not using up the allocated bandwidth :\

I checked the website on the flexibundle thing as you mentioned that's what you have as your plan. the always on package doesn't include lte if i'm not mistaken. it has to be specific lte bundle 50/299/995

Sent from Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

matthew pollock

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi, anyone know what happens when I put my Globe SIM in my UK-purchased (unlocked) Windows Phone? Do my apps and screen remain the same, or will I have to re-download all my apps and start again in Phils? I am setting off to Phils in 10 days for a six week visit, and I want to use the cellphone number my friends are familiar with, which is the Globe number.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Hi, anyone know what happens when I put my Globe SIM in my UK-purchased (unlocked) Windows Phone? Do my apps and screen remain the same, or will I have to re-download all my apps and start again in Phils? I am setting off to Phils in 10 days for a six week visit, and I want to use the cellphone number my friends are familiar with, which is the Globe number.
Nothing happens.
Well, you'll have to set the APN settings, of course.

jaygar

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
Kumusta mga kababayan! Lumia 620 and HP Sleekbook 14 owner. Microsoft fan. I'm currently here in Japan. Di pala available ang Nokia or any Windows Phone dito.
I'm proud to have one. :)))

rain620

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
It sometimes makes me proud that I own a WP. Android and Apple are for commoners, well for me. I was a BB transferee :)) Let's enjoy our phones!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3