Proud to be Pinoy (WPC Filipino Community)

arkhale

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Anybody here brave enough who installed the just released GDR3 update? How is it and what phone are you using?

I installed it earlier. The phone is snappier, I think it's placebo effect. Also, my 920 does not get too hot anymore. I'll observe the battery consumption in a few days. I'm happy with gdr3.

imbasaurus

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I installed it earlier. The phone is snappier, I think it's placebo effect. Also, my 920 does not get too hot anymore. I'll observe the battery consumption in a few days. I'm happy with gdr3.

please do update us specially on the battery consumption part. will update mine this weekend, for now i'll just observe

Darth litku

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Battery consumption for my L720 is still good... i love the multitasking and screen rotation features.

Sent from my KFTT using Mobile Nations mobile app

imbasaurus

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Updated mine to gdr 3 preview, seems to me it's much smoother, probably placebo but it really feels smoother

Sent from my RM-821_apac_philippines_388 using Tapatalk

Darth litku

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
I noticed that when im in wifi mode my batt is draining fast, is it because as a registered in "developer preview" and the option for "notifying me if there is an update is gone" is that my phone is continiously searching for an update thats why im draining fast than before?

albertdon

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
I noticed that when im in wifi mode my batt is draining fast, is it because as a registered in "developer preview" and the option for "notifying me if there is an update is gone" is that my phone is continiously searching for an update thats why im draining fast than before?

I think you're just taking matters deeply.. Wifi consumes extra power as we all know.. And besides, how come it would continuosly search for update if that option you said is available no more..and what's left is to manually search for the update;-)

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
lumia 925 is a much better phone than the iphone and galaxy. duh! iphone pang social climber, galaxy pang jejemon....hahaha!

in as much as I hate judging people, I can't help but agree at times on what kind of folks use the galaxy line

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3