Proud to be Pinoy (WPC Filipino Community)

abel920

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
I have a whole bunch of 920 cases I don't need. I can mail them away for free if anyone wants them. (They're the cheap kind though, if that's okay :) )

abel920

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
lumia 925 is a much better phone than the iphone and galaxy. duh! iphone pang social climber, galaxy pang jejemon....hahaha!

Hai.. sa halip na bumili ng pangangailangan sa bahay.. mas gugustuhin pang gumastos ng libo libo sa Starbucks at iPhone na yan... Ano na nangyari. Buti pa Lumia.. alam mo quality talaga nabili mo.

JCtheGreat

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
I have a hard time finding one. I went to Nokia SM North EDSA, Galleria, SM Calamba and all of them do not have stock of cases and shells.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
kaya nga eh yung iba tinamad na din kasi walang kalaban na ibang faction. yung iba naman nagjoin sa faceless , ayaw ng hidden war.

Well, it's tough to compete with you, sliverboy, lou16 and kenniji all in one place.

Fortunately, I have the willpower of a rock. And, look at me now!

(What I'm kinda disturbed about is how broken the metagame is, it's simply too hard for new players to join, unless they're willing to spend a lot of time or some money.)

P.S. A little tidbit: A lot of Zones in the NCR are shown as under Calabarzon.

Imaginee Penisees

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Well, it's tough to compete with you, sliverboy, lou16 and kenniji all in one place.

Fortunately, I have the willpower of a rock. And, look at me now!

(What I'm kinda disturbed about is how broken the metagame is, it's simply too hard for new players to join, unless they're willing to spend a lot of time or some money.)

P.S. A little tidbit: A lot of Zones in the NCR are shown as under Calabarzon.

i agree, if you want to keep up talagang magsspend ka ng money . the good thing is you can wipe kenniji and lou16 wala na yang mga players na yan , sila yung tinamad dahil wala na yung legion that time, that was 6 months ago. sana lang marami pang maglaro kahit ibang faction .

Imaginee Penisees

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
I'd point you to the WPCentral Store. I haven't seen any case in the shops at SM Megamall, heck, even Nokia Stores don't have them!

gusto ko sana bumili kaya lang wala naman akong atm, hhmm. stundent lang ako eh haha. meron akong nakita na rock case sa facebook kaya lang gusto ko ng rough na texture nagslip na kasi sa kamay ko yung phone ko eh.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Hmm. Travel around. There should be cases even here in the Philippines.

Now that I think about it, I remember seeing some cases for the 720 in SM Megamall. You might not like them, though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3