Proud to be Pinoy (WPC Filipino Community)

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
what there are no unofficial roms on windows phone I think your talking about. I'm asking this who updated to the update 3 preview if they voided there warranty

Okay.
One: You're not flashing a ROM.
Two: The only homebrew ROM for Windows Phone 8 is found on the Samsung Ativ S.
Three: It's better to wait for Lumia Black, but as far as I know, GDR3 Preview THEN updating to Lumia Black does not void warranty.

Kennethologist

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
the licensed Nokia stores will remain open as it is not operated directly by Nokia.

Nokia care centers OTH are operated directly by Nokia. Since Nokia in the Philippines do not have the sufficient market dominance to maintain multiple care centers, they are forced to downsize their operations in the country.

eroselim

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi There,

I'm Neil and I am a Lumia 620 user. Any Lumia 620 user who uses the GDR3 Dev Preview? I was thinking to try that, but changed my mind and just wait for the official released.

JCtheGreat

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi There,

I'm Neil and I am a Lumia 620 user. Any Lumia 620 user who uses the GDR3 Dev Preview? I was thinking to try that, but changed my mind and just wait for the official released.
Hi, I'm rocking the GDR3 preview and it is awesome. The official release is too slow to come. Anyways, you can't go wrong in GDR3 preview.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3