Proud to be Pinoy (WPC Filipino Community)

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
hhave you tried shipping from UK? regular mail like parcel mail?

Yes. That is where i bought my cc1043 cases. There are 2 types. One made in korea and another made in china. The korea ones appear to be of lesser quality than the ones made in china. It's just a personal opinion

sent from within the depths of my brain

noknok79

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Yes. That is where i bought my cc1043 cases. There are 2 types. One made in korea and another made in china. The korea ones appear to be of lesser quality than the ones made in china. It's just a personal opinion

sent from within the depths of my brain

I placed an order Twin Pack color blue and red, shipment from UK. bought from ebay. hopefully I received great quality.

Reui

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
WP_20130826_002[1].jpg

Screenshot (17).png

Quite good quality for a cheap price. Colors are great too, both are matte and really blends well with my black 920.
You would never thought that it has a case since it's pretty thin.

Reui

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
I use IE on PC, I don't like Chrome (I was using this before) caching my Hotmail Account, my paypal and bank info are all there.
UC Browser is a nice skin for IE, love the private browsing mode in default, but I mostly use the IE since it's the default one and apps opens IE for links.

I bought one for my friend, she has a Lumia 720 Red, and asked me to buy her a Grip TPU Gel Red in Color, It's not official but the quality is okay. It is glossy and thin too. Around 300 PHP including the shipping and custom taxes.
Link to ebay - Grip Gel TPU Case Cover For Nokia Lumia 720 + Screen Protector | eBay

jusil164

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
count me in!!! I don't have a windows phone yet but i'm planning to buy when the lumia 1020 is out here in PH.. :) though I don't have one yet. i'm a very big an of windows phone, Nokia and windows 8.. :))

Evan John Balsomo

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
L920 owner from Bacolod.. Amber update for PHL variant went available last Aug 22, same the L820. Yung ibang model [520, 620, 720, 820(globe), 920(smart)] is still on the waiting list..

Reui

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
guys im currently needing beta tester for the app that im working on, it's a college thesis proj actually due for defense on sept. 22, i would be needing atleast 10 realtime and real people feedbacks. It is a location x time based reminder called trigger locus. Kindly pm me if you are interested. I would be uploading the app to the store as soon as we have finished adding the necessary features. Or to those who have unlocked dev phone i could provide the xap file. Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99