Proud to be Pinoy (WPC Filipino Community)

Lumia720Jomz

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
It happens on any browser I try, so I'm pretty much limited to the WPCentral app.

What do you mean by limited?

Oh ok i see that it happens to you also so idont need to worry. Thanks, btw do you use uc browser? It happens to me sometimes that out of memory shows up but i have many free space on my phone does it happens on the uc browser only? But when i use IE i doesnt happen. Im a little confused about that problem.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
What do you mean by limited?

Oh ok i see that it happens to you also so idont need to worry. Thanks, btw do you use uc browser? It happens to me sometimes that out of memory shows up but i have many free space on my phone does it happens on the uc browser only? But when i use IE i doesnt happen. Im a little confused about that problem.
Out of memory as in RAM.

As for UC Browser, yeah, I use it. It's a functional skin of IE.
I do occasionally get that out of memory warning there, and occasionally on MetroTube.

It happens on apps that use up a lot of RAM.

Lumia720Jomz

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
Out of memory as in RAM.

As for UC Browser, yeah, I use it. It's a functional skin of IE.
I do occasionally get that out of memory warning there, and occasionally on MetroTube.

I see but i stil have 2.4gb free of space btw do you know any weather app that has good tiles? Hehe thanks.

It happens on apps that use up a lot of RAM.

noknok79

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
my casing is coming in few weeks...one gray and one red. my friend kasi ako na nag bakasyon sa US ngayon so i asked him a little favor. nakabili na siya ng 2 CC 1043. so happy!!

congrats! ill try to buy in Amazon and ship via Johnny Air Cargo. ill let you know how long and how much the cost.

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
congrats! ill try to buy in Amazon and ship via Johnny Air Cargo. ill let you know how long and how much the cost.

sayang if you'll get from amazon and use johnnyair. You'll have extra charges on shipping. If you don't mind waiting for about 10-15 days, just get it from UK and use regular post

Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

noknok79

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
sayang if you'll get from amazon and use johnnyair. You'll have extra charges on shipping. If you don't mind waiting for about 10-15 days, just get it from UK and use regular post

Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

hhave you tried shipping from UK? regular mail like parcel mail?

Reui

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
I bought my cc 1043 from eBay UK. Got it in 15 days. It is a twin pack of red and cyan for about 800-1k PHP Ata if my memory serves me well

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12