Proud to be Pinoy (WPC Filipino Community)

imbasaurus

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
mensa?
i'm having problem on using mobile data using my lumia 920 on smart's flexibundle postpaid sim. i'm currently enrolled to always on yet i can't browse, even on smart's website. :(

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Mensa Plan 2000 is unlimited data. I just downloaded a 1GB file earlier on my Xperia V LTE with notebook tethered into it.

imbasaurus

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
is there something amiss? hmm..when i inserted my sim apn settings are there, it shows Smart 3g and Smart 4g, i tried on both of those apn profile but still can't browse. :(

in my phone specially when i'm at the office i can have H and H+ signals.

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Were you in different areas when you checked? Could be something in the area if you stayed in one place

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk

imbasaurus

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I can now use data on my 920, it seems that smart automatically blocked my sim for mobile data, just called them to remove the block and it's all good now

Sent from Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

MATRIX RELOADED

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Guys, anybody here using the coloud pop ear phones? How is it? I'm planning to buy this over the weekend but would appreciate any feedback before I get a pair. Thanks in advance.

imbasaurus

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Guys, anybody here using the coloud pop ear phones? How is it? I'm planning to buy this over the weekend but would appreciate any feedback before I get a pair. Thanks in advance.

you can always try them out before buying it. i suggest you buy at Digital Walker, you can try them there first, i've heard them once and it's too bassy for my taste

Question : on your lumia devices, does it really show LTE? upto now i can only see H/H+ whenever i'm on mobile data.

i'm using Lumia 920, i don't know if it's because of my sim (Smart Flexibundle Postpaid)

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Question : on your lumia devices, does it really show LTE? upto now i can only see H/H+ whenever i'm on mobile data.

i'm using Lumia 920, i don't know if it's because of my sim (Smart Flexibundle Postpaid)

lte shows as 4g for us in the status bar unlike in at&t where you'll see 'lte'. You need to be enrolled with their packages or have an lte plan. Try to go to a wireless center and see what is needed. No need to change Sims if your current is 2012 and later issued.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
He said H/H+ so definitely not 4G/LTE.

@ibmasaurus, you should also check if there is LTE coverage in your area. Go to the Smart website for the list.

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
He was asking if it shows LTE because his is only h/h+. The response I gave was that it would show 4g if connected to lte

imbasaurus

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
lte shows as 4g for us in the status bar unlike in at&t where you'll see 'lte'. You need to be enrolled with their packages or have an lte plan. Try to go to a wireless center and see what is needed. No need to change Sims if your current is 2012 and later issued.

so if i avail the 1 month lte package i'll get LTE signal? thanks :)

Delbert Navarro

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
is there something amiss? hmm..when i inserted my sim apn settings are there, it shows Smart 3g and Smart 4g, i tried on both of those apn profile but still can't browse. :(

in my phone specially when i'm at the office i can have H and H+ signals.

...same situation here. Lumia 920 (Amber) unit ko, pero Globe prepaid lang yung sim na gamit ko. Already have the Data Connection "On" and the APN settings (http.globe.com.ph) with 3G/4G selected. Still cannot browse.

here's my unit :)

9865847734_216fd09dfc_z.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6