Proud to be Pinoy (WPC Filipino Community)

henryf124

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Guys, Yugatech reports that the Lumia 930 is now available in the Philippines for P29,990!

Are you getting one?

I just got a new Lumia 1520 two weeks ago from the Nokia Lumia Sale (for only P12,000!!), so I might not get the 930. Maybe if there was another sale with huge discounts, I'd get one then. Haha!

euichii

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Euichii:
Mga magkano yung cases na nabili mo sa ebay? Ebay.ph or international? Meron bang waterproof case? Salamat bro! Hehe

.meron sa ebay.com ung 8.45 USD pero pag bumili ka pa ng isa 50% off for the 2nd item. Hard case sya with design wala q napansin na waterproof kasi hard back case lang hinanap q. Free shipping to PH rin.

euichii

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Guys, Yugatech reports that the Lumia 930 is now available in the Philippines for P29,990!

Are you getting one?

I just got a new Lumia 1520 two weeks ago from the Nokia Lumia Sale (for only P12,000!!), so I might not get the 930. Maybe if there was another sale with huge discounts, I'd get one then. Haha!

Ang swerte mo bro. Nung may stock wala q pera nung may pera nq wala na stock. Haha..but i got a 1520 for 14.5k.

Reui

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Multo:
Oh, I haven't tried ordering from ebay yet. You ordered from abroad? Did you have to pay for duties in the post office? I heard duties can be quite costly!

Sige, I'll check out the wireless chargers from cdr king. I hope they're reasonably priced.

Thanks again, bro!

Custom duties is 50 php. They require PayPal receipt upon claiming. I already bought several cases and accessories from ebay international, no shocking duties in my exp.

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Multo:
Oh, I haven't tried ordering from ebay yet. You ordered from abroad? Did you have to pay for duties in the post office? I heard duties can be quite costly!

Sige, I'll check out the wireless chargers from cdr king. I hope they're reasonably priced.

Thanks again, bro!

The duties would depend on the item or sometimes the courier. I remember there was a time I ordered a couple cases from hong kong and used dhl. The value of the cases were declared at 6usd but when they arrived here I still needed to pay an extra 500 pesos for them. Never again. When I get from ebay or amazon, etc, I just use the cheapest shipping option. That way if there would be any additional expenses it would be just 50 pesos as mentioned by Reui. If the customs guy in the post office woke up in a good mood the items even get delivered straight to my doorstep with no more extra charge. If the item I get happens to not have an option for direct shipping to the phils, what I do is I get in bulk and have the items sent to a relative that has an lbc branch near like in Jersey. Then I have them ship the items via lbc since by my experience they haven't faltered and have always brought my stuff direct to my place without any additional charge. It's just 10usd for 2lbs of items.

Force2Reckon

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
hi! im just new here but have been an online forumer since 2002
nice to know theres an abundance of Filipino peeps here! cheers! :excited:

Domestoboto92x

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
My first Windows Phone (phone,) err, my first smartphone, was an HTC HD7, 1st year college. I've been with the Android army ever since. Now, I have returned to WP. It was inevitable. I own an 8X (HTC.) Feels good to be back... :smile:

Genesis Paolo Guy

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
Hey, guys! I have a question... So, I switched phones, and when I checked my People Hub, every single contact now has two Microsoft Live contacts linked together. I'd like to delete the duplicate entries because it messes me up when I tyry to change a contact's phone number. Anyone else have this problem? How'd you fix it?

Force2Reckon

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
Hey, guys! I have a question... So, I switched phones, and when I checked my People Hub, every single contact now has two Microsoft Live contacts linked together. I'd like to delete the duplicate entries because it messes me up when I tyry to change a contact's phone number. Anyone else have this problem? How'd you fix it?

yup, same with me too!
what i did is unlinked both but my problem is, i dunno which one is from my sim and which one is just a copy from my synced microsoft account(?)

idtng

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Makikibati na din ako. :)

My first Windows Phone is a Lumia 800, now a happy owner of a Lumia 925. I also developed Windows Phone apps, though isa pa lang ang nagawa ko as of now. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro