Greetz :)

damien-tt

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,
My name is Damien and I hail from the twin isles of Trinidad & Tobago. I've been a long time Android fan (a part of me still is), but I've realized that my days of tinkering with custom roms and buying a new handset every few months (because the former doesn't support an update or something) is a bit tiring with so much else to do. I've had my eye on the Nokia Lumia 620 since it was announced and finally managed to get my very own. Off the bat, this is a really cool phone with a stable OS that is beginning to grow on me. So far I can find apps for all my needs and everything just works. In my opinion, Windows Phone 8 has been really taking off and I'm excited at all the new apps that are becoming available. I'm looking forward to asking all I can and sharing what I know with this vibrant and awesome community. :)

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Welcome Damien from the islands! Hope you din everything you need here. If you don't, someone will be able and more than willing to answer any questions.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the warm welcome mase123987! Looking forward to it as I tinker around with the phone :D

No problem! We pride ourselves in having a forum that is a truly helpful and friendly environment. Enjoy learning about the phone! I know when I get to use an OS I am not familiar with, it is like Christmas morning!

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Welcome.

I am also from Trinidad & Tobago ;)

Glad you like the 620. It'sa great device. I wish Digicel would promote it more though. The seem to be more focused on their own DL600 Android device :(

TechAbstract

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,
My name is Damien and I hail from the twin isles of Trinidad & Tobago. I've been a long time Android fan (a part of me still is), but I've realized that my days of tinkering with custom roms and buying a new handset every few months (because the former doesn't support an update or something) is a bit tiring with so much else to do. I've had my eye on the Nokia Lumia 620 since it was announced and finally managed to get my very own. Off the bat, this is a really cool phone with a stable OS that is beginning to grow on me. So far I can find apps for all my needs and everything just works. In my opinion, Windows Phone 8 has been really taking off and I'm excited at all the new apps that are becoming available. I'm looking forward to asking all I can and sharing what I know with this vibrant and awesome community. :)

You sound exactly like me when I was with Android lol. Now all I want is a reliable phone.

Last edited:

damien-tt

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Well they (Digicel) need to make the money somehow, lol. Thanks for the welcome and hey to a fellow Trini! :D
Digicel would rock if they carried accessories though.

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Hey, welcome! If you have any questions about Windows Phone 8 or Lumia 620 just PM someone or post on appropriate forum section :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers