A confused soul from India

kanishka007

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Hello Fellas

To be true, I have been following WPcentral for an year and to give you the prospective of how lazy I am, I created my account today :D

I am kanishka from Mumbai. I am a banker by profession and have started my career few months back. An avid photographer and a traveler, I have covered most of Europe. I have been to NY and Dallas, and trust me, I loved US more than any place else :)
I am also a workout enthusiast, a heavy smartphone user and a lot party guy.! I strictly dont like fanboys. Life is much more than that guys!

I am currently using a top of the line, high powered, quad cored android device in Xperia Z and trust me, its the worst phone i ever used. I wish to be soon in the windows phone wagon, until then, this is me :)

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

Welcome to wpcentral. Great that you are opting windows phone, hope it suits your needs well. There will always be people passionate about certain stuff you cannot deny that, just accept it and roll on. We are getting Lumia 925 very soon and Lumia 1020 might be released later this year, you must be waiting to get one of the many awesome Windows Phone devices.

Cheers.

kanishka007

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

Welcome to wpcentral. Great that you are opting windows phone, hope it suits your needs well. There will always be people passionate about certain stuff you cannot deny that, just accept it and roll on. We are getting Lumia 925 very soon and Lumia 1020 might be released later this year, you must be waiting to get one of the many awesome Windows Phone devices.

Cheers.

Ooh certainly. I am looking forward for L925. Its listed on flipkart for 33999. I am just in a doubt about a few things. Will clear them and make the final decision. Infact, it will be great if you can share your views as well on this thread:

http://forums.windowscentral.com/nokia-lumia-925/237160-should-i-get-925-a.html

NTUser

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to WPCentral. I hope you can forgive this fangirl (or perhaps I should call myself a Windows enthusiast? Is that better? I don't know) of her ranting and raving.

Sorry to hear about your Android troubles, I hope you can get something better soon.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to WPC and there a lot devices to choice from when you decide to switch, if you wait a few more months there will be new devices with excellent specs.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the forum even thou you have been lurking :)

As for the US, I find it the most boring place on earth, thou everything here is dirt cheap than the rest of the world. I hope you can get a windows phone soon or find a phone that you like. I look forward to your comments, advice, and suggestions in the forums. If you have any questions please feel free to ask :)

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Welcome aboard to WP central, it's great to hear you're looking to go Windows Phone good choice.
Good luck with your decision

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett