Just switched and planning to stay !

JustlMe

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
Just a big wave to everyone here!My name is Vin, I'm from a little island somewhere in SEA called Borneo where lies the puny country of Brunei, Just switched from an Iphone 5 to my brand new sexy Lumia 1020, Love the direction nokia has been going and might as well jump on the boat. Absolutely no regrets and loving this sexy beast. Been a flashaholic android user, a games addict on my iphone and now going to try a run at windows phone.

Stumbled upon this forum while looking for news about the L1020 and might as well join and chill with the community and start learning what i can about the windows phone system !

WP_20130815_003.jpg

Just a pity i couldn't take a pic of my L1020 with another L1020 :amaze:
Isn't it just sexy !

Attachments

• WP_20130815_003.jpg
    WP_20130815_003.jpg
    371.6 KB · Views: 3

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Dat lanyard strap.

Anyway, while I live on an island bigger than yours, make yourself comfortable. Now, I could link you to some guides and how-to's, but come on. Where's the fun in that?
P.S. They're under the header "Windows Phone 8"

JustlMe

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the greetings !

@bigpaddy Couldn't agree more ! Was eyeing the HTC one , but then this came out and stole the spotlight!

@ttsoldier That would be awesome if it was the same island :excited:

@WanderingTraveler I was debating whether I should use it now or just wait till I get a better looking one, but a day of using it and snapping pictures i just feel safer with it for now :evil:, wouldnt want to drop it ~! Thanks for pointing me in the direction, been reading alot and experimenting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786