From WM 6.5 to soon WP 8 of the Lumia 820

Jeric820PH

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
Hello WPCentral.. I've been lurking here for just a couple of weeks and just signed up 2 days ago so consider me new.:evil:
I've been using my 2 year old Samsung 6520 that runs in Windows Mobile 6.5 and now it's retiring cause of the hardware.. So I've been saving up and considering a Lumia 820. It has been weeks for me of deciding if I will get a Lumia 820 or the Samsung Ativ S. But at the end i fell for the Lumia. So to keep things short I hope I'll get a lot of info here in the forums and also maybe to make friends to share ideas and tips. More Power to all Windows Phone Users:smile:

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Well, if you want an excellent phone, you could try the Ativ S. (Best-specced Windows Phone out there, hands-down.)

On the other hand, you may as well buy a Lumia 820 if you want all the Nokia goodies. But, make sure you buy a backup battery. You can buy it from Nokia Store at SM Megamall, they also sell batteries too, at less than 1000 pesos.

Jeric820PH

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
But considering Samsung's dedication for WP8 and comparing it to Nokia dedication to WP8. I think I still would go with the Lumia. And my past two phones where Samsung and it failed me.LOL not saying every Samsung devices are like that but wanna consider going for a Lumia and see where it will take me.. And thanks for the info but I live in Cavite so Megamall would be kinda far. Already inquired to Invisibleshield(ZAGG) for a whole body protection and said it would cost 1500 here in SM Dasma. Another plus that i considered is it has a Lifetime Warranty.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte