Hi Everyone!

bennell

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi Guys and Girls,

New to the forum and the windows phone scene and have come here to plod through to find some usefully info to get the most out of my Lumia 925.

Bought my first Windows phone last week which is the awesome Lumia 925. I managed to get a bargain from Ebay @ ?270 delivered brand new and unlocked.....Happy days

Have come from android (Xperia z) which I've recently been getting really board of as every bloody device is the same.

I noticed on my Lumia that it wasn't picking up a 4G signal and thanks to the info on this site i learned that i had to flash the device with EE/Unbranded Firmware to unlock the 4G option, now everything is fine.

Anyway, just thought i would say hi, going to see what's the must have apps and get the most out of my phone.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey bennell, great to see you here at WPCentral. You couldn't have found a better place to learn about your new 925! How are you finding it so far? What apps are you specifically interested in? Did you come over from a different platform at all?

bennell

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi Muessig, im absolutely loving the phone, definitely a better experience than ios and android and the phone its self is more easy on the eye than any device out there.

Im specifically interested in music and photo apps, at the moment for music i have Audiocloud,music download, music+ and sky music but non of them are as good as tubemate for android which im looking for an alternative ( any suggestions?)

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the forums! I hope you are enjoying your time here!

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos