Hello... again?

alienking70

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
Hello all, I've found my way back to Windows. Started my smartphone life on a Treo 700w, then moved on to the 700 wx. I loved that phone but it wasn't too long before there was something newer and shinier. Went with the Samsung Omnia and then the Omnia 2. It was at the end of the O2's allure that Big Red stopped selling Windows Mobile and I get it, Winmo had problems. I almost switched to ATT just to get the Treo 800 but I just wasn't impressed enough with it, and made the switch to Android. That's where I've been until now. I had gone completely Google (went to Gmail and all the other services and just forwarded my MSN mail) but when I bought a Surface Pro I started looking at the Microsoft offerings and love what they are doing. I quickly got fully immersed back into the old ecosystem and started looking at the Windows Phones. Fell in love with the Lumia 928 and here I am. Back where I belong. Good to see you all.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Welcome back! About time you saw the light, kidding of course!

I also have a Surface Pro, It is such a productivity machine! How do you like yours?

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Welcome back to WP it's great to have you with us again. There is a great deal to catch up on and this is the place so please chime in when you can and good luck.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon