Coming back to Windows

Pinchscape

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi All - a quick introduction :-

My name is Dean Chalk and I've been writing windows software (WPF/Silverlight) for banks for way too many years.
I spent the last 12 months trying to reinvent myself as an IOS developer, then I realised how much I love Microsoft products - so I've just sold My brand new MacBook Air, my IPad and my IPhone 5 on eBay, and have bought myself a Microsoft Surface Pro 2, and a Lumia 625 - and cant be happier.
I just setup my own Windows Indie development company called 'Pinchscape' , and am currently building a number of productivity tools for Windows 8 and Windows Phone.

Looking forward to spending time on these forums - and I promise I wont try to sell/promote my stuff (when its ready) - I'm just here to learn about the community and get involved as a huge Microsoft mobile fan.

All the best

Dean

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey Dean, welcome to WPCentral! How have you found making the switch back to developing for Windows? Easy? Challenging?

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Welcome back Dean, it's great to hear your enjoying your new windows devices. I hope you start developing some great apps for our OS. Good luck.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Welcome back to the forums. What type of productivity apps are you making?

Sent from my LG-D801 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb