Hy guys, my name is Graziano and I'm from Italy (so please forgive me if I wrong)
    I've just jointed you couse I'm a owner of a fantastic Lumia 1020 and a Surface pro...

I'm a former android users and I will never regret to be switched to a Lumia..
    I'm so glad to my choise..
    I hope to be helpful and that others will help me..
    Thanks everybody...

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk
    11-05-2013 12:06 PM
    Hi Graziano and welcome to WPCentral.

I'm glad you like your 1020 and also decided to join us here.
    lupo84 likes this.
    11-05-2013 12:13 PM
    Benvenuto!

WP is certainly doing well in your amazing country!
    Hy guys, my name is Graziano and I'm from Italy (so please forgive me if I wrong)
    I've just jointed you couse I'm a owner of a fantastic Lumia 1020 and a Surface pro...

I'm a former android users and I will never regret to be switched to a Lumia..
    I'm so glad to my choise..
    I hope to be helpful and that others will help me..
    Thanks everybody...

lupo84 likes this.
    11-05-2013 12:14 PM
    Welcome Graziano,

Great choice on phone :) I picked one up as well on its US release day and have really enjoyed it. I noticed Italy has had some really good growth in the WP market - glad you're helping them increase their numbers! And speaking of Italy, Happy 50th to Lamborghini!! :)

Did you get the Surface Pro or Surface Pro 2? I have the first gen Surface Pro and Surface RT. I've got a Surface Pro 2 on order and will be Ebay'ing or Craigslist'ing my 1st gen SPro when the new one comes in. It's a great device; if you like Win8, then you'll love it (my kids got used to the UI before I did lol)

Glad to have you join us!

Techiedude
    lupo84 likes this.
    11-05-2013 12:16 PM
    Thanks everybody for the warm welcome.. I appreciate it.. I'm aware the windows phone is growing more than the other, I can see that around, more and more people own one and I'm glad to be part of them... Also, I wish I could got a lambo but I'm too poor to allow myself oneπŸ˜„πŸ˜„..
    I got the first surface pro and I love it although the second generation will be definitely superior especially for the battery life... I'm sure you'll enjoy it
    I only have an issue to the connector, I'm talking about that in the appropriate thread which I don't now how to share the link by using tapatalk... Anyway, I'm in love of windows 8 by using the surface and then I convinced myself to replace my galaxy note with the fantastic Lumia 1020, and as I said before, I would never come back...πŸ‘πŸ‘

11-05-2013 03:13 PM
    Took me five Android phones before I got to Windows Phone. Welcome to WPCentral.
    11-05-2013 10:12 PM
    Welcome to WPCentral! Glad you like your 1020 and Surface Pro
    11-06-2013 10:51 AM