04-25-2014 01:53 PM
160 ... 34567
tools
    Any top secret games your currently working on? :)
    02-03-2014 03:38 PM
    Any top secret games your currently working on? :)
    Haha that's classified (:
    BIGPADDY, LMZR and micallan_17 like this.
    02-03-2014 04:03 PM
    Hi Ryan and Welcome, thanks for Asphalt 8, I enjoy it very much and the sound tracks are awesome :)
    02-08-2014 05:57 PM
    Hi Ryan and Welcome, thanks for Asphalt 8, I enjoy it very much and the sound tracks are awesome :)
    Thanks, glad you're enjoying Asphalt 8! That was my first game launch with Gameloft and it's my favorite Gameloft game (:
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    02-10-2014 02:34 PM
    Thanks, glad you're enjoying Asphalt 8! That was my first game launch with Gameloft and it's my favorite Gameloft game (:
    Cool, I hope you keep the expectations :P
    02-10-2014 03:06 PM
    what about downtown update fr minion rush game
    02-10-2014 04:16 PM
    what about downtown update fr minion rush game
    Hmm this sounds familiar :P I'm pretty sure you have asked me this 2 or 3 times before haha. That update isn't coming to Windows Phone/Windows 8 for the time being due to the development timeline of Minion Rush. Moving forward, we will be bringing all updates to all platforms.
    LMZR and BIGPADDY like this.
    02-11-2014 05:09 PM
    Any word on an update for Order & Chaos on the 1520? Its still a jumbled mess.
    02-14-2014 02:21 AM
    Thanks Ryan for this post
    I was looking forward to contact Gameloft, but here you are
    I hope Gameloft relese Asphalt 6 on WP8 + Windows 8

Im a big fan of Gameloft since the Nokia NGage playing Rayman3
    Thanks
    02-14-2014 03:00 AM
    Any word on an update for Order & Chaos on the 1520? Its still a jumbled mess.
    I'm trying to get more information and screenshots currently for the O&C issues. If you have any that you can provide to me, please feel free to PM me with links. I originally sent stuff in to our O&C team but now I'm working on gathering information for the Windows specific team. I should have some more information once I get them everything they need.

Thanks Ryan for this post
    I was looking forward to contact Gameloft, but here you are
    I hope Gameloft relese Asphalt 6 on WP8 + Windows 8
    Im a big fan of Gameloft since the Nokia NGage playing Rayman3
    Thanks
    We definitely consider all of our older games as an opportunity to bring something new to the Windows platform. I can't say which games those are because it's up to the Dev teams but it's good to hear the feedback. I'll be sure to make a note of it!
    BIGPADDY and ANSARI5X5 like this.
    02-14-2014 01:16 PM
    I sent in about five or so screenshots to you a page or two back. I can try and find them again, but it would just be the same pics. Haha.
    02-17-2014 07:23 PM
    http://imgur.com/a/l5swU

There's a quick album. I am using the Nokia Lumia 1520. So far from what I've read online, this is the only device that has issues. This goes outside of just Gameloft. Some other games have similar issues. I don't know if its a simple fix or not?

Here's the album again.
    02-17-2014 07:25 PM
    Here's the album again.
    Great thanks for that! I was looking for that along with others I'm getting from new players as well. For some reason I was searching in all of the wrong threads! >.<
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    02-18-2014 02:30 PM
    Thanks alot

ok here is something I really want it to be, or at least Gameloft dev team get notified about

let us play A8 online with Gameloft account (not Facebook account) and Xbox Live achievement

Thanks
    Appreciate it
    02-19-2014 06:43 AM
    Thanks alot

ok here is something I really want it to be, or at least Gameloft dev team get notified about

let us play A8 online with Gameloft account (not Facebook account) and Xbox Live achievement

Thanks
    Appreciate it

Thanks for the comment! Sadly, we are looking to move away from Gameloft Live and will be focusing on using social accounts in the future. Not sure if that'll change anytime soon but from my understanding that's the direction we are headed in.
    02-19-2014 03:00 PM
    Thanks for the comment! Sadly, we are looking to move away from Gameloft Live and will be focusing on using social accounts in the future. Not sure if that'll change anytime soon but from my understanding that's the direction we are headed in.
    hmmmm
    I don't have a Facebook account he he he xD

Thank You
    02-20-2014 11:19 AM
    hmmmm
    I don't have a Facebook account he he he xD
    Thank You
    It won't be just Facebook in the future. I know we are looking in to using Google+ in some cases as well. (:
    02-20-2014 01:25 PM
    Hi Ryan, i dont know why but Asphalt 8 is crashing on my desktop. Didnt happened before, but today it isnt getting past the second screen (ie tap the screen) while its working fine on my phone. Could you take a look in the matter. Thanks.
    02-28-2014 09:49 AM
    Hi Ryan, i dont know why but Asphalt 8 is crashing on my desktop. Didnt happened before, but today it isnt getting past the second screen (ie tap the screen) while its working fine on my phone. Could you take a look in the matter. Thanks.
    Have you tried reinstalling the game?
    03-03-2014 01:39 PM
    Have you tried reinstalling the game?
    Hey Ryan, I don't know if these questions has been answered before, but will you address these questions?

1. Will Gameloft's policy of not integrating Xbox features change in the future? If so, will games as popular as Asphalt 8 be updated with Xbox integration?

2. How much time does it take to port a game to WP? When can we expect our next Gameloft title?
    03-04-2014 02:27 AM
    Hey Ryan, I don't know if these questions has been answered before, but will you address these questions?

1. Will Gameloft's policy of not integrating Xbox features change in the future? If so, will games as popular as Asphalt 8 be updated with Xbox integration?

2. How much time does it take to port a game to WP? When can we expect our next Gameloft title?
    I'm happy to talk about these!

1 - It's possible in the future we will launch games that feature Xbox integration, however I can't confirm it for any titles. It's also possible we will revisit games, like Asphalt 8, and update them to add Xbox integration. If any of our games moving forward have this feature we will definitely be sure to publicize it (:

2 - It all depends on the game, honestly. Some games are more of a challenge than others and then we also must wait for games to go through approval processes. Due to this it's really tough to give an estimate or exact time frame. There really are a ton of moving parts in game development and I'm hesitant to say X game takes 2 months because some things are out of our control and might take longer than that OR it could go faster!
    KrisJoeEll and BIGPADDY like this.
    03-04-2014 01:57 PM
    Will all the Android/iOS games come to Windows Phone?
    I visited Gameloft... Android has much more games...
    03-04-2014 03:04 PM
    Will all the Android/iOS games come to Windows Phone?
    I visited Gameloft... Android has much more games...
    That's mainly due to the fact that we have been developing for iOS/Android longer than Windows. Now that we are here though we will be doing our best to port some of our older titles over and to bring all of our new titles over. We've got an exciting lineup coming for 2014 and I can't wait to get in to all of the releases!
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    03-04-2014 06:14 PM
    That's mainly due to the fact that we have been developing for iOS/Android longer than Windows. Now that we are here though we will be doing our best to port some of our older titles over and to bring all of our new titles over. We've got an exciting lineup coming for 2014 and I can't wait to get in to all of the releases!
    I noticed that a couple years back you guys released an hd remake of Rayman 2 The Great Esacape on other platforms, now I can already guess that it won't get ported to wp because it wasn't very popular :(, but do you think there is a chance? ...It's like one of my favorite games...
    03-04-2014 06:23 PM
    I noticed that a couple years back you guys released an hd remake of Rayman 2 The Great Esacape on other platforms, now I can already guess that it won't get ported to wp because it wasn't very popular :(, but do you think there is a chance? ...It's like one of my favorite games...
    I haven't heard anything about it, but it's possible we revisit it at a later date. I think for things like Rayman we'd have to check and see if we still have the licensing rights to distribute it on another platform.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    03-05-2014 01:27 PM
160 ... 34567