04-25-2014 01:53 PM
160 ... 4567
tools
    I haven't heard anything about it, but it's possible we revisit it at a later date. I think for things like Rayman we'd have to check and see if we still have the licensing rights to distribute it on another platform.
    okay, thanks!
    03-05-2014 01:39 PM
    Hey Ryan, when can we expect the update for Asphalt 8 for Windows. IOS and android already have the newer cars since Feb. Updates for windows is still lagging behind :(
    03-05-2014 01:52 PM
    Hey Ryan, when can we expect the update for Asphalt 8 for Windows. IOS and android already have the newer cars since Feb. Updates for windows is still lagging behind :(
    I don't have an ETA on it just yet. The reason Windows is lagging is because the updates need to be ported over and then approved after that. It takes time but we are doing our best to get the updates ready to roll out!
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    03-05-2014 01:55 PM
    I don't have an ETA on it just yet. The reason Windows is lagging is because the updates need to be ported over and then approved after that. It takes time but we are doing our best to get the updates ready to roll out!
    03-05-2014 02:05 PM
    Hello Ryan!Nice to meet you,I wanted to ask,do you have any plans to port Heroes of Order and Chaos on our platform.I host a "windowsphone news" page on facebook and they are constantly asking me to contact you specially about this game and IronMan.
    Last edited by John Lampard; 03-15-2014 at 12:33 PM.
    03-15-2014 11:22 AM
    Hi Ryan!I know you are not reading this now,I understand you were busy for about 1 more hour.Saw 3 hours of your stream.Just amazing man!!!
    I was the one using the hashtag #OscarForRyan .(username was thedarknight1996)
    Will you sleep for 36 hours straight after that marathon??I'm pretty sure you got your glasses because of playing gameloft games. :p
    Anyways,congratz in advance man!!You answered almost all of my questions during the break,thanks for that and congratulations in advance again on a job well done!! #OscarForRyan
    Last edited by John Lampard; 03-18-2014 at 12:08 PM.
    03-18-2014 10:57 AM
    Ryan!Congratulations man,You finally did it!!!Sadly,I couldnt watch the last 5 mins of the stream because my internet connection became so slow that the stream stopped in between.
    Thankfully,the chat was still live and I was seeing people cheering you on,like "clap,clap,clap" and "Do the victory dance,Ryan" .And then there was me commenting "#OscarForRyan" even though I couldnt even see the stream. IT WAS AMAZING!!Congratulations on a job well done man,hope to see more of you and your team!!Thanks for answering almost all my questions during the streaming :)
    Now they should make a stream about you sleeping 36 hours straight after this amazing marathon. :D

P.S:-Yes,the last 3 posts on this thread are all by me because I almost followed you till the end if it wasn't for my stupid internet connection.

IN THE END I WOULD LIKE TO SAY, "#OscarForRyan :D "
    Last edited by John Lampard; 03-19-2014 at 09:54 AM.
    Rahul Nirwan likes this.
    03-18-2014 12:22 PM
    Hi Ryan!
    Will uno & friends ever run on Clover Trail devices? I've got the Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 2 and the Samsung SmartPC but unfortunately it runs on neither. Im pretty disappointed because i love this game so much.
    03-22-2014 12:12 AM
    Hello Ryan!Nice to meet you,I wanted to ask,do you have any plans to port Heroes of Order and Chaos on our platform.I host a "windowsphone news" page on facebook and they are constantly asking me to contact you specially about this game and IronMan.
    We are having internal discussions on which of our older games we should port over to Windows. I know the Dev teams are considering each game on a case-by-case basis. If I hear anything about it coming over that's confirmed I'll be sure to share (:

Hi Ryan!I know you are not reading this now,I understand you were busy for about 1 more hour.Saw 3 hours of your stream.Just amazing man!!!
    I was the one using the hashtag #OscarForRyan .(username was thedarknight1996)
    Will you sleep for 36 hours straight after that marathon??I'm pretty sure you got your glasses because of playing gameloft games. :p
    Anyways,congratz in advance man!!You answered almost all of my questions during the break,thanks for that and congratulations in advance again on a job well done!! #OscarForRyan
    Ryan!Congratulations man,You finally did it!!!Sadly,I couldnt watch the last 5 mins of the stream because my internet connection became so slow that the stream stopped in between.
    Thankfully,the chat was still live and I was seeing people cheering you on,like "clap,clap,clap" and "Do the victory dance,Ryan" .And then there was me commenting "#OscarForRyan" even though I couldnt even see the stream. IT WAS AMAZING!!Congratulations on a job well done man,hope to see more of you and your team!!Thanks for answering almost all my questions during the streaming :)
    Now they should make a stream about you sleeping 36 hours straight after this amazing marathon. :D

P.S:-Yes,the last 3 posts on this thread are all by me because I almost followed you till the end if it wasn't for my stupid internet connection.

IN THE END I WOULD LIKE TO SAY, "#OscarForRyan :D "
    Thanks for the support during the 24-hour stream folks! I slept for about 18 hours straight after I got home and then had some time off to recover as well. It was a blast and a challenge but I'm happy with how it went! #GameloftTaco

Hi Ryan!
    Will uno & friends ever run on Clover Trail devices? I've got the Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 2 and the Samsung SmartPC but unfortunately it runs on neither. Im pretty disappointed because i love this game so much.
    That's a good question, I'll have to ask and see. Usually, with platforms that have multiple devices like Android and I imagine Windows, we try to expand the compatible devices as we update the games. This could be the case with UNO, but I'm not 100% sure.
    Usama Jawad96 and BIGPADDY like this.
    03-24-2014 05:52 PM
    Ryan,can you please tell us when you will release Captain America:The Winter Soldier to WindowsPhone??
    03-30-2014 11:36 AM
    Hi Ryan. Since Modern Combat 5 is announced, is there any chance for a Nova 4? Am currently playing Nova 3 like a madman. (The gyroscopic control rocks BTW)

Side note: I know even if the game is under development you may not be authorized to spill info, so use some code language and tell us because i can't wait!
    03-31-2014 07:12 AM
    Hey Ryan, have you considered making a dedicated thread to your Gameloft games and responses?
    03-31-2014 12:12 PM
    Ryan,can you please tell us when you will release Captain America:The Winter Soldier to WindowsPhone??
    I don't have the date off the top of my head. I'll need to check and see when and if it's something I can talk about (:

Hi Ryan. Since Modern Combat 5 is announced, is there any chance for a Nova 4? Am currently playing Nova 3 like a madman. (The gyroscopic control rocks BTW)
    Side note: I know even if the game is under development you may not be authorized to spill info, so use some code language and tell us because i can't wait!
    We don't have any plans for NOVA 4 ):

Hey Ryan, have you considered making a dedicated thread to your Gameloft games and responses?
    I haven't but if you think it's worthwhile I can eventually start working on one with all of the threads I've posted in and a TL;DR Q&A section!
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    03-31-2014 07:44 PM
    thnkx for the support :)
    04-01-2014 12:45 PM
    Hi Ryan. Will there be any red stripe deals for any GL games near future? And when will Asphalt be updated with new content?
    04-04-2014 07:07 AM
    Hi Ryan. Will there be any red stripe deals for any GL games near future? And when will Asphalt be updated with new content?
    I just talked to one of my Windows buddies and he said that we are going to see if we can get some new Red Stripe deals in the next month or two. Nothing is 100% confirmed as of right now, but they are definitely working on it!

As for Asphalt 8 content: It looks like the next update that will be hitting will be the Great Wall update that recently went out on iOS and Android. The team is going to be talking in the next couple of days to try and lock down a time frame for when it'll hit. Once I hear back from them I should be able to give an estimate of when it will go live.
    KrisJoeEll and GohanGautham like this.
    04-07-2014 06:52 PM
    Hi Ryan,
    Any news on when Fashion Icon and Danger Dash, which were announced as coming to Windows Phone, is coming?
    Are these games coming any time soon?
    04-08-2014 12:44 PM
    Hi Ryan,
    Any news on when Fashion Icon and Danger Dash, which were announced as coming to Windows Phone, is coming?
    Are these games coming any time soon?
    I'm afraid not. Last I checked with my contacts on these titles it seemed like our plans had changed. I'll ask again though just to confirm.

EDIT: Danger Dash will be coming in the future as a preloaded game on Windows Devices that feature a collection of Gameloft games. The release date of this collection is still TBD. However, the plans for Fashion Icon were changed and instead we launched Kingdoms and Lords a while back.
    Last edited by Gameloft_Ryan; 04-10-2014 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Got some answers!
    Mohamed Ashid likes this.
    04-10-2014 02:36 PM
    Hey Ryan, I am going crazy man, where is the Asphalt 8 update? Ask the team to hurry up please.
    04-11-2014 12:41 AM
    Hey Ryan, I am going crazy man, where is the Asphalt 8 update? Ask the team to hurry up please.
    Haha, trust me they know! I'll be sure to remind them though (:
    KrisJoeEll likes this.
    04-14-2014 05:14 PM
    Welcome Ryan. Glad to see Gameloft in WPC. Hopefully our feedbacks will be useful to your company. Thank you for supporting WP 8 and WP 8.1.
    Gameloft_Ryan likes this.
    04-14-2014 05:25 PM
    Sorry to keep bugging you Ryan, but where is Asphat8 & DH4 new content update? Where is Spiderman 2? And lastly, will GT Racing arrive on WP?

*gets on knees and sobs*
    Last edited by KrisJoeEll; 04-18-2014 at 02:01 PM.
    04-18-2014 01:28 PM
    Sorry to keep bugging you Ryan, but where is Asphat8 & DH4 update? Where is Spiderman 2? And lastly, will GT Racing arrive on WP?

*gets on knees and sobs*
    Lol,wasnt Asphalt 8 updated yesterday?I donot know what was in the update though. :P

And Ryan,1 request.Can you please ask the development team to remove "Internet Connection Required to Play" restriction from World at Arms.I really want to play that game but I cant dare to download it because I know I wont be able to play it most of the time anyways :'( Can offline play be implemented? :'(
    04-18-2014 01:35 PM
    Lol,wasnt Asphalt 8 updated yesterday?I donot know what was in the update though. :P

And Ryan,1 request.Can you please ask the development team to remove "Internet Connection Required to Play" restriction from World at Arms.I really want to play that game but I cant dare to download it because I know I wont be able to play it most of the time anyways :'( Can offline play be implemented? :'(
    I was referring to the new cars & stages update for Asphalt, yesterday was simply some bug fixes.

And yes, "Internet Connection Required to Play" is a huge annoyance.
    04-18-2014 01:40 PM
    Hey Ryan, I am big fan of gameloft games,first of all very thanks to u ppl for releasing the games in WP simultaneously with the odr platforms. What abt AS-2.wn u gonna release it to this platform. U ppl have released many strategy games in iOS,wt abt this platform????? Wn u gonna release such kinda games in WP
    04-18-2014 01:58 PM
160 ... 4567