Hi Windows Phone Central!

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi folks! I'm Ryan the Community Manager for Gameloft in our San Francisco office. I've been looking for some Windows Phone communities to join since we've got a variety of games hitting WP8 before the end of the year. I'm excited to stop by and talk gaming with you all and answer any questions you might have for me about Gameloft.

As for proof I am who I say I am feel free to check out the introductory blog post I did when I joined Gameloft on our blog: GAMELOFT

Also, feel free to check out my Twitter post on the matter: https://twitter.com/OofitsRyan/status/400358183828332544

I'm looking forward to chatting with you all! :D

iamtim

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hey, Ryan. I'm not much of a gamer but I applaud you for getting involved with the WP community. And while I probably won't play them, please bring lots and lots of games to the platform. :)

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hey, Ryan. I'm not much of a gamer but I applaud you for getting involved with the WP community. And while I probably won't play them, please bring lots and lots of games to the platform. :)

Thanks! Maybe one of the games we bring to WP8 will convince you to become more of a gamer :p

Hey man. I was wondering the games you guys announced e.g disciple me minion rush game. When is it coming to WP??

I don't have any firm dates right now but I have been assured we are doing everything we can to get Minion Rush and a few others to the platform before the end of the year!

jeetu4444

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Gr8 to have u here. Gameloft makes gr8 games. Hope we can have plenty of games in windows store. Soo it keeps all. Gamers happy. When is asphalt 8 coming to windows ?

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Welcome Ryan, great to have you here! You make some excellent games at your place, keep them coming :)

Thanks and you got it man. I'm excited for some of the stuff we've got headed to WP :)

Gr8 to have u here. Gameloft makes gr8 games. Hope we can have plenty of games in windows store. Soo it keeps all. Gamers happy. When is asphalt 8 coming to windows ?

I'm glad to be here and thanks man! There will definitely be plenty of games coming in the future. I should have some info on Asphalt 8 soon so definitely stay tuned. Otherwise, make sure you check out our social channels and you can get all the latest news there as well!

GuilhermeManso

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Hi. Is always great when we have some people inside the big companies in our community!!
Be welcome!! :)

I have one question and one request:
Question: the next Gameloft releases for WP8 and Windows 8/RT will be Xbox Live enabled?

Request: Six Guns and Uno&Friends was released to Windows 8/RT in the last weeks, but both isnt available here in the Brazilian Windows 8 Store. Both already have a brazilian game rating certificate (DJCTQ) and are showing in the Xbox Games App but we cant download it. Can you please ask the staff to make these games available in here??

Once again, thanks for enter in our community. :)

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi Ryan, it's always great to keep in touch with community ;) I'm sure that Gameloft's Public Relations department made a good choice choosing you to represent company! I think that you guys should consider making in-app purchases MORE affordable :) I would gladly pay 5$-7$ for Six-Guns game, just to get rid of all those expensive iap's. greetings. :p

kjnoel

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
Suggestion: I enjoyed playing castle of magic and abracadaball for instance on my past devices. I'd love for you guys to make some of the older games for Windows Phone.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to WPC and I have to say your games have been great my favorite is the Dark Knight Rises which I love the open world and story!

I was wondering if anymore types of games similar to the Dark Knight Rises is going to be released soon and if more DC Universe games are coming as well?

I also notice that Iron Man 3 and Thor The Dark World has been released for IOS and Android will these be coming soon to WP8?

You do excellent games great to have you here and being part of the community!

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I have one question and one request:
Question: the next Gameloft releases for WP8 and Windows 8/RT will be Xbox Live enabled?

Request: Six Guns and Uno&Friends was released to Windows 8/RT in the last weeks, but both isnt available here in the Brazilian Windows 8 Store. Both already have a brazilian game rating certificate (DJCTQ) and are showing in the Xbox Games App but we cant download it. Can you please ask the staff to make these games available in here??

-We are doing all we can to make sure that features players like/want on WP8 are there! I'll know more once various games get closer to launches and what we have planned in updates, etc. :)

-Those games are still being tested in that region, so just keep an eye out for the full release in the coming future.

Hi Ryan, it's always great to keep in touch with community ;) I'm sure that Gameloft's Public Relations department made a good choice choosing you to represent company! I think that you guys should consider making in-app purchases MORE affordable :) I would gladly pay 5$-7$ for Six-Guns game, just to get rid of all those expensive iap's. greetings. :p

Hi there! I like to think I'm doing a good job of chatting with the community. I'm pretty active on iOS and Android forums along with reddit so it naturally made sense to include Windows Phone! I can't really comment on the IAPs though. That decision is above my pay-grade :)

Suggestion: I enjoyed playing castle of magic and abracadaball for instance on my past devices. I'd love for you guys to make some of the older games for Windows Phone.

Working with our older games is a conversation across all platforms, so who knows! Maybe we will have some announcements in the future.

Welcome to WPC and I have to say your games have been great my favorite is the Dark Knight Rises which I love the open world and story!
I was wondering if anymore types of games similar to the Dark Knight Rises is going to be released soon and if more DC Universe games are coming as well?
I also notice that Iron Man 3 and Thor The Dark World has been released for IOS and Android will these be coming soon to WP8?
You do excellent games great to have you here and being part of the community!

Thanks buddy! We do have some licensed games coming in the future. I can't release too much info about them currently but keep an eye out next year! We really like doing the big action games that involve super heroes so expect some cool titles for WP8!

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
So excited, I can't wait for your games to come to windows phone!!!! This is one of the biggest communities for Windows Phone! :)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I have a question, will Modern Combat 4 for WP eventually get the Meltdown update that iOS and Android already have had for the past few months?

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
So excited, I can't wait for your games to come to windows phone!!!! This is one of the biggest communities for Windows Phone! :)

That's why I figured I'd hang out here. Seems like a really cool and active community for Windows Phone users :)

Welcome aboard Ryan.
Can't wait for Minion Rush :)

It's worth the wait! We are really excited to get it out to you all.

I have a question, will Modern Combat 4 for WP eventually get the Meltdown update that iOS and Android already have had for the past few months?

I'll have to double check and see. I know most of the team is working hard on MC5 but I can try to track down an answer for this!

Yeahh..cant wait for minion rush and asphalt 8 :D

You can get Asphalt 8 today and hang in there for Minion Rush. Like I said earlier in the post, it's worth the wait :D

Welcome to WPCentral, great to have you here! :grin:

Thanks! I'm really stoked to be here!

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome, and I obviously love the support you provide for the platform. I finished and love Asphalt 7, and I'm still working on the Uno & Friends Achievements. That said, it is really disappointing to see Asphalt 8 come without Xbox LIVE integration--I figured that since the announcement of the games followed a statement that most game wouldn't involve Xbox integration, it would mean Asphalt still would, but that's too bad.

Still, I'm looking forward to the rest of the portfolio to come.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)