Hi Windows Phone Central!

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Welcome, and I obviously love the support you provide for the platform. I finished and love Asphalt 7, and I'm still working on the Uno & Friends Achievements. That said, it is really disappointing to see Asphalt 8 come without Xbox LIVE integration--I figured that since the announcement of the games followed a statement that most game wouldn't involve Xbox integration, it would mean Asphalt still would, but that's too bad.

Still, I'm looking forward to the rest of the portfolio to come.

Yeah, I'm sorry about that Keith. I've seen everyone talking about it on these forums but for right now we really wanted to bring a good quality game to this awesome platform. Who knows what the future will hold though for other Gameloft games! Hope you keep enjoying them and I'll see you around the forum :)

Forgot to point out, im also a admin for the Modern Combat Wiki! :)

Oh nice, that's what's up! I find MC4 people all over the place since joining Gameloft, haha.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I'm sorry about that Keith. I've seen everyone talking about it on these forums but for right now we really wanted to bring a good quality game to this awesome platform. Who knows what the future will hold though for other Gameloft games! Hope you keep enjoying them and I'll see you around the forum :)

Oh nice, that's what's up! I find MC4 people all over the place since joining Gameloft, haha.

Yeah, it's a good wiki, i've been inactive as i've been on here, but maybe within the next month and when MC5 will be released, i'll be much more active on there. :)

coip

May 21, 2013
Visit site

Hi Ryan. Like many in the Windows Phone community, I love Gameloft's game and am happy to see they're supporting both Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8/RT. However, as you've seen with the recent launch of Asphalt 8 without Xbox achievements, there is a passionate community of gamers here who loved Gameloft for always having their games Xbox certified. The release of Asphalt 8 without Xbox certification has many of us troubled. Can you offer us insight as to why Gameloft decided to eschew Xbox integration for this game? Also, what are the odds that future Gameloft titles will right the ship and come Xbox certified. What is the best way to make our voices heard to Gameloft and Microsoft about how important Xbox-branded gaming is to this community? Twitter?

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi Ryan. Like many in the Windows Phone community, I love Gameloft's game and am happy to see they're supporting both Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8/RT. However, as you've seen with the recent launch of Asphalt 8 without Xbox achievements, there is a passionate community of gamers here who loved Gameloft for always having their games Xbox certified. The release of Asphalt 8 without Xbox certification has many of us troubled. Can you offer us insight as to why Gameloft decided to eschew Xbox integration for this game? Also, what are the odds that future Gameloft titles will right the ship and come Xbox certified. What is the best way to make our voices heard to Gameloft and Microsoft about how important Xbox-branded gaming is to this community? Twitter?

You all are definitely very passionate! We value this type of community feedback so we can work on making the best gaming experience possible for our players. With that in mind, I've let the appropriate people internally know about the WP Central feedback and social media comments I've been seeing regarding the Asphalt 8 launch.

I don't know what the odds are of future or existing Gameloft titles having this feature at launch or with updates. If I get any further information on it, I'd be happy to share it with you all. In terms of being heard, I think you all are on the right track for making sure you are heard by utilizing social channels and communities like WPCentral. It's working on the Gameloft side of things because I've been sending out a fair amount of links, emails and Skype messages to make sure that people know what the community is saying.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
You all are definitely very passionate! We value this type of community feedback so we can work on making the best gaming experience possible for our players. With that in mind, I've let the appropriate people internally know about the WP Central feedback and social media comments I've been seeing regarding the Asphalt 8 launch.

I don't know what the odds are of future or existing Gameloft titles having this feature at launch or with updates. If I get any further information on it, I'd be happy to share it with you all. In terms of being heard, I think you all are on the right track for making sure you are heard by utilizing social channels and communities like WPCentral. It's working on the Gameloft side of things because I've been sending out a fair amount of links, emails and Skype messages to make sure that people know what the community is saying.

Your AWESOME Ryan from gameloft!

You been very helpful!

Thanks for your quick and well answered responses for are questions.

Elite1

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
In terms of being heard, I think you all are on the right track for making sure you are heard by utilizing social channels and communities like WPCentral. It's working on the Gameloft side of things because I've been sending out a fair amount of links, emails and Skype messages to make sure that people know what the community is saying.

I'm sorry to be sort of off-topic, but do you know if there's any plans for a Gameloft "ambassador" like yourself to be active on the CrackBerry site to communicate with BB10 users?

What you're doing here is awesome, Ryan. I'm just a little jealous on behalf of our community in the CB Forums!

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm sorry to be sort of off-topic, but do you know if there's any plans for a Gameloft "ambassador" like yourself to be active on the CrackBerry site to communicate with BB10 users?
What you're doing here is awesome, Ryan. I'm just a little jealous on behalf of our community in the CB Forums!

I'm sure I could find my way over there. I'm the only Community Manager here in our SF office and I work with all of the games we put out on all of the platforms so I'll have to check the site out and see what's happening!

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
BTW, I've been a fan of gameloft since the first modern combat was released! :D

Awesome, thanks for your support! :)

Any date as to which 512 MB ram support for dungeon hunter 4 is coming?

No specific date, but I did explain what was going on in the DH4 game thread. Basically I've been told that a game update will hit hopefully by the end of the month, unless something changes, and it will give the game 512MB device support. Check out that thread for more information on it. I'm pretty sure I've seen you post on there as well!

Ryan why asphalt is free on android and paid on wp?

Originally Asphalt 8 was paid on both iOS and Android.

coip

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi folks! I'm Ryan the Community Manager for Gameloft in our San Francisco office. As for proof I am who I say I am feel free to check out the introductory blog post I did when I joined Gameloft on our blog: GAMELOFT

Also, feel free to check out my Twitter post on the matter: https://twitter.com/OofitsRyan/status/400358183828332544

I'm looking forward to chatting with you all! :D

I randomly decided to read your blog post: I loved Sega Genesis and particularly Sonic the Hedgehog as a kid! What were some of your other favorite games back then and how about now? Do you do any console gaming (e.g. Xbox 360/One) anymore? Also, what are your Top 5 favorite Gameloft games?

coip

May 21, 2013
Visit site
When will Asphalt 8 be free for windows phone also:unhappy:

It always kills me when people complain about games that only cost 99 cents. It's 99 cents! That's pretty reasonable. Now, I can empathize with those who live in countries where it's not possible for them to use their preferred payment methods to buy games, so 'free' is all they can go after, so sorry if that is you. Gameloft has a lot of really good free games, already. Check out
1. Kingdoms & Lords
2. Uno & Friends
3. Six-Guns
4. Ice Age Village
5. Real Soccer 2013

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
It always kills me when people complain about games that only cost 99 cents. It's 99 cents! That's pretty reasonable. Now, I can empathize with those who live in countries where it's not possible for them to use their preferred payment methods to buy games, so 'free' is all they can go after, so sorry if that is you. Gameloft has a lot of really good free games, already. Check out
1. Kingdoms & Lords
2. Uno & Friends
3. Six-Guns
4. Ice Age Village
5. Real Soccer 2013

I mean I understand people not getting $5 games, but 99 cent games, really? I mean if it was a bad game, I would understand people not getting it, but asphalt is a great game.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss