Hi Windows Phone Central!

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I randomly decided to read your blog post: I loved Sega Genesis and particularly Sonic the Hedgehog as a kid! What were some of your other favorite games back then and how about now? Do you do any console gaming (e.g. Xbox 360/One) anymore? Also, what are your Top 5 favorite Gameloft games?

Thanks for taking the time to read it! Some other games that I used to enjoy on older consoles are...Super Smash Brothers on N64, GoldenEye 007, Final Fantasy 7, Spyro, Harvest Moon 64, Ocarina of Time, Animal Crossing, Jak and Daxter, and the list goes on and on haha. I still do console gaming occasionally but not as often as I used to. The last game I bought was GTA 5 for PS3 and I haven't picked up a next gen console yet.

As for Top 5 Gameloft games: 1) Asphalt 8 (my first release with Gameloft so I'm a bit biased) 2) Dungeon Hunter 4 3) 9MM 4) Heroes of Order & Chaos (big MOBA fan here) 5) A game that's not out yet but I'm really, really enjoying playing it as a cool time filler on my commute (sorry for the tease :p)

When will Asphalt 8 be free for windows phone also:unhappy:

Not sure what the game plan is on Windows with the Dev team so I have no idea at the moment.

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi ryan,
Sorry to bother you(again).
But I wanted to know whether real football 2013 will be updated for support for 512 mb ram???
Can you please look into this.

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
As of right now, we don't have any plans for Monster Life on WP/W8 ):

Hello,Ryan!
I wanted to say thankyou for porting Despicable Me:Minion Rush to windows phone,It's awesome!!!
Though I would ask your games dev team to plz optimize it better for 512mb ram devices.The game does not crash but it is very laggy on my Nokia Lumia 620(I have read similar reviews by people using 512mb ram devices)
I hope that you will convey this message, and once again,Thankyou!!:grin:

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi ryan,
Sorry to bother you(again).
But I wanted to know whether real football 2013 will be updated for support for 512 mb ram???
Can you please look into this.

As of right now we don't have plans for it to get updated for 512MB ram, but if it changes in the future I'll let you know!

Hello,Ryan!
I wanted to say thankyou for porting Despicable Me:Minion Rush to windows phone,It's awesome!!!
Though I would ask your games dev team to plz optimize it better for 512mb ram devices.The game does not crash but it is very laggy on my Nokia Lumia 620(I have read similar reviews by people using 512mb ram devices)
I hope that you will convey this message, and once again,Thankyou!!:grin:

Device performance is definitely something we monitor and can improve with game updates. I'm happy to relay the feedback but I also encourage you to post a review on the Windows Store. I know for a fact the Windows Dev team is monitoring those reviews throughout the day to see what things they can improve on. The more player feedback the better!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Great job Ryan responding to queries in this forum. Wish more companies did something like this for WP.
Momentum is building for WP8!

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Great job Ryan responding to queries in this forum. Wish more companies did something like this for WP.
Momentum is building for WP8!

Thanks :) I love what I do and I'm glad I get to chat with the players on a daily basis. I think it's awesome when a company can have someone who isn't straight up PR talk all the time interact with their community.

Yay, +1 for Windows Phone!

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
I appreciate what you've done here as well Ryan. I like open and honest talk from companies, you don't seem to see it too often now. I hope you stay around here, WP is becoming more popular and so are the games, so having someone on this forum who can answer questions on some of the most popular titles is great to see.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I appreciate what you've done here as well Ryan. I like open and honest talk from companies, you don't seem to see it too often now. I hope you stay around here, WP is becoming more popular and so are the games, so having someone on this forum who can answer questions on some of the most popular titles is great to see.

Thanks! Yeah, I'll be around for as long as Gameloft has Windows games :) Like I mentioned before, I like talking games and bringing answers to players when I can. In my free time I'm a player too and I know what I'd want from a Community Manager.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hey all - Just wanted to let people know that I'll be going on vacation for two weeks for Christmas and New Years! So if I don't answer your post or PM right away it's because I'll be offline during my trip. I'll be sure to catch up with everyone when I return in the second week of January. Happy Holidays and talk to you all in 2014! :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb