Hi Windows Phone Central!

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Hey Ryan I was wondering if Total Conquest might get any performance improvements in the future because at this point in time even Asphalt 8 runs smoother... Kinda strange...

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I thought Danger Dash was announced in Nokia World. You dont know anything about it??!!!

Ahh okay that makes sense. So that announcement was made a while before I joined Gameloft and since we haven't had any updates about the game I was unaware that it was previously announced as a title that was headed to Windows. I'll definitely have to ask around since it was planned to hit the platform.

Hi Ryan, can you tell me which Gameloft titles can we expect in 2014? :D

We are working out some launch dates after the Holiday break so I'll have to see what information I can share once all of the details are ironed out :)

Hey Ryan I was wondering if Total Conquest might get any performance improvements in the future because at this point in time even Asphalt 8 runs smoother... Kinda strange...

It's possible all of our games will get performance improvements. If you're having issues it'd be awesome if you could give information either in a game review on the Windows Store or by contacting our support team and letting them know what issues you are running in to and on what device. Here's a link to our customer support if you'd like to go that route : Support Form

I've overheard that MC5 is coming in Q1 2014, will it come to Windows Phone? :)

Yes it will be hitting Windows!

Andrew Pedersen

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Ah this is perfect!

I contacted Gameloft support and got nowhere... So it's great you are on here!

I only have one issue with you guys. Order and Chaos is very difficult to play on a Lumia 1520. I don't know if you've heard from other people or if this is something you've already answered. Basically all NPC characters just have a scrambled black bar above their head and the bag does not show any items or spells. It's also black scrambled bars. In the marketplace, a lot of reviews have given low ratings for this very reason so I'm hoping somebody has contacted you already. Then again, I just got a generic response from your support team so who knows.
I bought the game when it was on sale so I am not too upset about it. Though I'd really like to play it. As of now I have opted to just not play, in hopes of a patch coming out to fix it. I believe this issue stems from the larger screen possibly, because so far in the reviews the only people with this issue are fellow 1520 users.

I would be pretty stoked if you looked into this and pushed out a fix so I could play the game I paid for!! Haha. Also a side question... do you guys plan on putting any support into the MOGA controller for Windows Phone? I know they released their stuff for developers but nobody supports it except for some emulators here and there that use it excellently. I was watching somebody play Modern Combat 4 with the MOGA controller on Android and it made me pretty jealous. I don't know how difficult it is to add that support but if you could give me a round-about answer as to if that's coming or not, I would be so happy.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Ah this is perfect!
I contacted Gameloft support and got nowhere... So it's great you are on here!
I only have one issue with you guys. Order and Chaos is very difficult to play on a Lumia 1520...DELETED FOR SPACE... I don't know how difficult it is to add that support but if you could give me a round-about answer as to if that's coming or not, I would be so happy.

Hey Andrew! So this is the first I'm hearing about the NPC issue with Order & Chaos and black bars above their heads or the bag issue. The reason you got a generic response is because, typically, when responding to these initial reports our support team documents all of the information, sends it to our Dev team, they begin addressing the issue and then support sends out another notification when the problems are fixed. You more than likely received the generic response because it's something we have started working on or have already been working on before you sent in your ticket :)

I'll ask around and make sure this is something we are addressing but if you could PM some information about the device you're playing on, when you encountered the issue and if you have any SS's of it that'd be awesome!

For your side question: I haven't heard of any plans for MOGA controllers on the Windows side of things but once my contact gets back from CES I'll be sure to ask and see what he has to say!

Andrew Pedersen

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
http://imgur.com/a/l5swU

There's a quick album. I am using the Nokia Lumia 1520. So far from what I've read online, this is the only device that has issues. This goes outside of just Gameloft. Some other games have similar issues. I don't know if its a simple fix or not?

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
imgur: the simple image sharer
There's a quick album. I am using the Nokia Lumia 1520. So far from what I've read online, this is the only device that has issues. This goes outside of just Gameloft. Some other games have similar issues. I don't know if its a simple fix or not?

Wow! That's definitely an issue. Let me see who I can reach out to about this and try to figure out what's going on. Thanks for the album on imgur, that'll definitely help when I forward this along.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Just purchased Modern Combat 4, game runs quite well, but i doubt this, but is the Modern Combat 4: Meltdown Update coming WP8.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Just purchased Modern Combat 4, game runs quite well, but i doubt this, but is the Modern Combat 4: Meltdown Update coming WP8.

Hey LMZR - Not sure off the top of my head, honestly. I'll have to check with my contact when he gets back from CES. Not sure if our team is looking to port it or just work on getting MC5 out at this point and time.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
When can we expect a new game?? Soon?? Not soon?? Never :p ??

Hi Ryan is there any news you can tells us about games coming out this year?
Or give us a clue. :smile:

There will definitely be new games coming this year. We've got a full line-up set to go out to Windows Phone/W8 so I'm really excited about that. As for clues for titles or anything I've gotta keep those on lock down for the time being. Most of the games are secrets on ALL platforms right now :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise