Hi Windows Phone Central!

andrei_1998

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
We don't have a timeline for that right now. Initially Asphalt was a paid app on both iOS and Android as well so it could eventually make the transition, I just don't have an ETA on that currently.
Yeah... Many people don't have a credit card to buy a game and we're stuck on the 3 free races. I hope that the game will become free soon as it should be. We're awaiting, all we want the game free like iOS and Android.

As we're already talking, I played Dungeon Hunter 4, a great game with good graphic and gameplay. But it has one problem, that I cannot exit. I tryed many ways to exit but the only way was to unnistall. Just tapping the back button in any menu and it'starting play or game menu appears. No exit button and the back button doesn't make anything but returning to game.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
As we're already talking, I played Dungeon Hunter 4, a great game with good graphic and gameplay. But it has one problem, that I cannot exit. I tryed many ways to exit but the only way was to unnistall. Just tapping the back button in any menu and it'starting play or game menu appears. No exit button and the back button doesn't make anything but returning to game.

You aren't able to hit the home button and get out of the game that way? I'm definitely able to leave DH4 on our Surface here at the office and I don't have to install. I know that it ends up still running in the background but then it's just a matter of force closing the app.

andrei_1998

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
If I hit the Home Button, the game is running in background. My phone is not updated to GDR3 and hasn't the X button in multitasking.

Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
If I hit the Home Button, the game is running in background. My phone is not updated to GDR3 and hasn't the X button in multitasking.
Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk

I'm sorry, other than setting up the device to close apps automatically rather than letting them run I don't know how to prevent apps from running in the background. It'd be a hassle but you could restart the device after playing, but like I said that would be a huge hassle.

Hello Ryan! Will MC5 be coming to Windows 8 as well, or just windows phone?

Yes, MC5 will be available on both WP8 and W8. Basically, moving forward it's safe to assume if a Gameloft title is coming to WP8 it should be heading to W8 too.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
It's a little far out for me to say for sure, but I'm pretty sure all of our W8 games have mouse/keyboard support. Plus most of our games are going to be coming out with Xbox controller support I think.

Awesome! So Xbox 360 controller now, but when the Xbox one controller gets PC compatibility, will it work?

Garneth

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi folks! I'm Ryan the Community Manager for Gameloft in our San Francisco office. I've been looking for some Windows Phone communities to join since we've got a variety of games hitting WP8 before the end of the year. I'm excited to stop by and talk gaming with you all and answer any questions you might have for me about Gameloft.

As for proof I am who I say I am feel free to check out the introductory blog post I did when I joined Gameloft on our blog: GAMELOFT

Also, feel free to check out my Twitter post on the matter: https://twitter.com/OofitsRyan/status/400358183828332544

I'm looking forward to chatting with you all! :D

Hi Ryan! We're glad to have you aboard with us, and I'm happy to see Gameloft is bringing more our way in Windows Phone land! If you ever need anyone to beta test an app, game, or whatever else, I'm a registered Windows Phone (and I believe Windows 8 / RT as well, got the account with Dreamspark) developer and have various devices I can test on for compatibility :)

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi Ryan! We're glad to have you aboard with us, and I'm happy to see Gameloft is bringing more our way in Windows Phone land! If you ever need anyone to beta test an app, game, or whatever else, I'm a registered Windows Phone (and I believe Windows 8 / RT as well, got the account with Dreamspark) developer and have various devices I can test on for compatibility :)

Thanks for the heads up! Currently we do all of our initial testing in-house and then rely on soft-launches to help test out the game with larger volumes. I'll be sure to check with WPCentral users in the future if our process changes any ^.^

Andrew Pedersen

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Hey just a quick question. I asked maybe a week or two ago about MOGA support and you weren't too sure of it. Then recently two of your games were updated with MOGA.

Is this any kind of indication as to whether more of your games will change to support the controller? I would love to play MC or NOVA with the controller over touch screen!!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Hey just a quick question. I asked maybe a week or two ago about MOGA support and you weren't too sure of it. Then recently two of your games were updated with MOGA.

Is this any kind of indication as to whether more of your games will change to support the controller? I would love to play MC or NOVA with the controller over touch screen!!

I think MC supports MOGA?

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site

Yeah haha, I laughed when I finally saw those update notes! I think that the Devs here at Gameloft are definitely interested in controller support and as long as there is community interest it's an option we will explore. Moving forward I believe all games, at least on the Windows side of things, will be under consideration for controller support because of Xbox. Not sure about NOVA since it's an older title but I think MC4 works with Moga now, not 100% sure though since I can't check on a Windows device here.

I think MC supports MOGA?

I think you are correct, sir.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs