Hi Windows Phone Central!

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
what about downtown update fr minion rush game

Hmm this sounds familiar :p I'm pretty sure you have asked me this 2 or 3 times before haha. That update isn't coming to Windows Phone/Windows 8 for the time being due to the development timeline of Minion Rush. Moving forward, we will be bringing all updates to all platforms.

ANSARI5X5

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Thanks Ryan for this post
I was looking forward to contact Gameloft, but here you are
I hope Gameloft relese Asphalt 6 on WP8 + Windows 8

Im a big fan of Gameloft since the Nokia NGage playing Rayman3
Thanks

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Any word on an update for Order & Chaos on the 1520? Its still a jumbled mess.

I'm trying to get more information and screenshots currently for the O&C issues. If you have any that you can provide to me, please feel free to PM me with links. I originally sent stuff in to our O&C team but now I'm working on gathering information for the Windows specific team. I should have some more information once I get them everything they need.

Thanks Ryan for this post
I was looking forward to contact Gameloft, but here you are
I hope Gameloft relese Asphalt 6 on WP8 + Windows 8
Im a big fan of Gameloft since the Nokia NGage playing Rayman3
Thanks

We definitely consider all of our older games as an opportunity to bring something new to the Windows platform. I can't say which games those are because it's up to the Dev teams but it's good to hear the feedback. I'll be sure to make a note of it!

ANSARI5X5

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Thanks alot

ok here is something I really want it to be, or at least Gameloft dev team get notified about

let us play A8 online with Gameloft account (not Facebook account) and Xbox Live achievement

Thanks
Appreciate it

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Thanks alot

ok here is something I really want it to be, or at least Gameloft dev team get notified about

let us play A8 online with Gameloft account (not Facebook account) and Xbox Live achievement

Thanks
Appreciate it

Thanks for the comment! Sadly, we are looking to move away from Gameloft Live and will be focusing on using social accounts in the future. Not sure if that'll change anytime soon but from my understanding that's the direction we are headed in.

ANSARI5X5

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the comment! Sadly, we are looking to move away from Gameloft Live and will be focusing on using social accounts in the future. Not sure if that'll change anytime soon but from my understanding that's the direction we are headed in.

hmmmm
I don't have a Facebook account he he he xD

Thank You

Rahul Nirwan

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi Ryan, i dont know why but Asphalt 8 is crashing on my desktop. Didnt happened before, but today it isnt getting past the second screen (ie tap the screen) while its working fine on my phone. Could you take a look in the matter. Thanks.

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Have you tried reinstalling the game?

Hey Ryan, I don't know if these questions has been answered before, but will you address these questions?

1. Will Gameloft's policy of not integrating Xbox features change in the future? If so, will games as popular as Asphalt 8 be updated with Xbox integration?

2. How much time does it take to port a game to WP? When can we expect our next Gameloft title?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb